Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get it... I treat my mum to an afternoon tea on a special occasion like her birthday or Mother's Day. These two go to afternoon tea because it's a Thursday. Mejulie's skin is quite rough too. Foreshadowing much?

Honestly they both give off the vibe of the rich lady of leisure who "work" minimal hours and then lunch and shop and lounge the rest of the time. With the money she and Benji spend eating out and on days out, they could have paid for the downstairs loo reno in the past month alone. When you think about how much was spent on Dubai, they would have fixed the exterior of the house that's falling apart. Their priorities are fucked.

I know I need a new roof on my house in the next few years so that will be the next thing I save for before a holiday. Once that money is set aside, then it'll be a holiday. I don't understand how with multiple necessary projects that need doing immediately at their house, they continue to spend and ignore it. I'd be afraid of new leaks and mold.

Reactions: 33
I just don't get it... I treat my mum to an afternoon tea on a special occasion like her birthday or Mother's Day. These two go to afternoon tea because it's a Thursday. Mejulie's skin is quite rough too. Foreshadowing much?

Honestly they both give off the vibe of the rich lady of leisure who "work" minimal hours and then lunch and shop and lounge the rest of the time. With the money she and Benji spend eating out and on days out, they could have paid for the downstairs loo reno in the past month alone. When you think about how much was spent on Dubai, they would have fixed the exterior of the house that's falling apart. Their priorities are fucked.

I know I need a new roof on my house in the next few years so that will be the next thing I save for before a holiday. Once that money is set aside, then it'll be a holiday. I don't understand how with multiple necessary projects that need doing immediately at their house, they continue to spend and ignore it. I'd be afraid of new leaks and mold.
But it's ALL about appearances with Boregan. Fixing the roof doesn't give great shots for Insta. And rather than show the back of her house (which is literally held together with expanding foam) she just films her neighbour's garden. It's just kids playing houses, no idea or interest in actually improving the property or adding any market value to it.

I'm looking forward to the meltdowns when she puts it on the market and no-one will touch it with a bargepole after the years of neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Around £3500
Thank you. Thats not far off what she used to show her spending on herself over a couple of months.
Notice how she got the Mac book and never mentioned it again? 😂

She doesn’t care about the house .. she never has. She got her bragging in and that was her done. Box ticked.

Reactions: 13
Out of interest.. How much is Invisalign roughly?
It depends if we're talking Invisalign the brand, or the treatment style. (I've posted this before, but just in case some haven't seen it-) I got a Groupon deal for £1200 (one row of teeth; I believe both was around £2300?). The brand used was Smile Tru.

My final total cost was £1500 including consultations, x-rays, and a fixed retainer, which was optional. If anyone's in the local area it was with Wallisdown Dental Surgery, and my experience with them was great all the way through! I can post about the experience under a spoiler if anyone would like to know more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It depends if we're talking Invisalign the brand, or the treatment style. (I've posted this before, but just in case some haven't seen it-) I got a Groupon deal for £1200 (one row of teeth; I believe both was around £2300?). The brand they use is Smile Tru.

My final total cost was £1500 including consultations, x-rays, and a fixed retainer, which was optional. If anyone's in the local area it was with Wallisdown Dental Surgery, and my experience with them was great all the way through! I can post about the experience under a spoiler if anyone would like to know more.
Thank you for sharing.

Someone needs to change the thread title, after the week just gone she’s now 29 stone. Scoffalot pretending she’s been in the gym, fooling nobody there Bogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone needs to change the thread title, after the week just gone she’s now 29 stone. Scoffalot pretending she’s been in the gym, fooling nobody there Bogs!
At this rate shes going to be giving Dave from Sophie and Dave a run for his money.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s impossible to tell where her forehead ends and her hairline begins

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Rich lady who lunches” is the vibe she wants to give out but fails to do so. I have a few friends who are that. They are, without fail, the most elegant, perfectly put together women I’ve ever seen. I look like their teenage mate in my Nirvana tee and high waisted jeans in comparison.

The vibe Bogie gives me is of the sorry-not-sorry council estate stay at home Mums in my hometown who get everything on Groupon but make out they spent a fortune. In fact, that’s insulting to them. They do their hair, make up and dress in clothes that suit them.

I will refine my opinion to Bogie gives off scruffy twit who doesn’t brush her hair, has no make up skills and - it’s just come to me - Linda from Gimme Gimme Gimme vibes.

Side note - I have a personal trainer booked in for summer, it’s costing me £80 for 10 hours because it’s at the gym attached to my local University and the PTs are Sports Science students. Which is cheap AF.

Reactions: 31
I did a brogan today and treated myself to an Easter Egg Hot Chocolate (Easter Egg melted into a hot chocolate) it’s been three years since I had one and as far as I know only one cafe in the nearby city does them, probably won’t have one again until next Easter as they are indulgent, calorific and a treat.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
quick song ? to "we're going to ibiza"

… I don't want to be a spinster
All my life
I'm gonna pack my cubes and leave this town
Grab a flight
Fly away on Begging airways
Fly me high
Dubai sky

I look up at the sky
My chins disavowed
I look down at the ground
And I see the shadow of my pose that looks insane

Fly me high
Dubai sky

… Whoah! We're going to Dubai
Whoah! With the discharge papers in hand
Whoah! We're gonna have a party
Whoah! Despite what the doctor's told B

… Far away from this pigsty
And the tat
It's really very nice to be
Scoffing again
Fly me high, Dubai sky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
“Rich lady who lunches” is the vibe she wants to give out but fails to do so. I have a few friends who are that. They are, without fail, the most elegant, perfectly put together women I’ve ever seen. I look like their teenage mate in my Nirvana tee and high waisted jeans in comparison.

The vibe Bogie gives me is of the sorry-not-sorry council estate stay at home Mums in my hometown who get everything on Groupon but make out they spent a fortune. In fact, that’s insulting to them. They do their hair, make up and dress in clothes that suit them.

I will refine my opinion to Bogie gives off scruffy twit who doesn’t brush her hair, has no make up skills and - it’s just come to me - Linda from Gimme Gimme Gimme vibes.

Side note - I have a personal trainer booked in for summer, it’s costing me £80 for 10 hours because it’s at the gym attached to my local University and the PTs are Sports Science students. Which is cheap AF.
Oh she and Mejulie are totally the down market version but all the same, that's the vibe they give off. Spend, spend, spend, go out for lunch and afternoon tea and shopping while most people are working all day.

All of my 30 and 40 something friends work and most have kids too. The ones who do shift work like nurses spend their off days during the week running errands and doing laundry and getting doctor and dentist appts sorted, not trying on clothes and having 3 hour lunches or getting their nails done. The rest are like me and getting tit done during the evenings or on weekends.

I don't know who she thinks she's relatable to but it's no women I know.

As for the PT and gym sessions, now that she's gone twice on Friday she's going to gorge herself all weekend as a reward for her hard work. That's how stupid she is.

Reactions: 11
I did a brogan today and treated myself to an Easter Egg Hot Chocolate (Easter Egg melted into a hot chocolate) it’s been three years since I had one and as far as I know only one cafe in the nearby city does them, probably won’t have one again until next Easter as they are indulgent, calorific and a treat.
I didn't know they were even a thing! I am now very keen to find one 😳

Reactions: 13
quick song ? to "we're going to ibiza"

… I don't want to be a spinster
All my life
I'm gonna pack my cubes and leave this town
Grab a flight
Fly me high
Dubai sky

I look up at the sky
My chins disavowed
I look down at the ground
And I see the shadow of my pose that looks insane

Fly me high
Dubai sky

… Whoah! We're going to Dubai
Whoah! With the discharge papers in hand
Whoah! We're gonna have a party
Whoah! Despite what the doctor's told B

… Far away from this pigsty
And the tat
It's really very nice to be
Scoffing again
Fly me high, Dubai sky
Brilliant. I can just see her doing that little dance she does when she gets carried away 😂 I can’t remember what she was dancing to now though haha

• Haha
This is a daily treat for Brogan 😂

Reactions: 7
Brilliant. I can just see her doing that little dance she does when she gets carried away 😂 I can’t remember what she was dancing to now though haha
Pussycat Dolls medley a la the Social in the City vlog as she was getting ready? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.