Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220413-114150.png

Those meal bundles are aimed at people with kids, dunno why the hell they thought she's a suitable audience! Suppose they act like bleeping kids most of the time, so perhaps it fits.
Screenshot_20220413-114432.png

The proud parents 😍 wonder why there's noone else there, would be super sad if they arrived early just to get pics for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20220413-114711.png

Well done for posting the instructions, now i don't have to buy the meal kit (not that i was going to anyway) but my god, it is literally a kids meal, stop creaming you knickers brogue.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know Benji works for his Dad but if he is off sick which he obviously is why isn’t he taking it easy with his condition instead of king here there and everywhere with her, eating fatty, unhealthy foods and consuming large amounts of alcohol. I hate to say it but I get a really bad feeling when I look at him

Reactions: 21
Her two fave things combined food and Disney (although Disney is debatable as she’s a fake fan) View attachment 1190977

fake fan indeed. There’s an amazing disney exhibition 15mins from where she’s standing (went on the weekend and mentioned it on Victoria’s thread if anyone is interested).But instead she’s off to make food with Ocado. How she is considred a Disney vlogger is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
Has benji nothing better to do, like go to bleeping work. Just because his fiancee is a lost cause and can flounce around London on a Wednesday while the rest of the world work for a living. She probably begged him as she had noone else

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1191045

Well done for posting the instructions, now i don't have to buy the meal kit (not that i was going to anyway) but my god, it is literally a kids meal, stop creaming you knickers brogue.
8 ingredients to make a childrens burger and you know she’s going to be constantly “Benji is this right? Benji can you do mine? Benji what’s a vegetable?”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1191025

Those meal bundles are aimed at people with kids, dunno why the hell they thought she's a suitable audience! Suppose they act like bleeping kids most of the time, so perhaps it fits.
View attachment 1191029

The proud parents 😍 wonder why there's noone else there, would be super sad if they arrived early just to get pics for the gram
this has cracked me up !! Those meal kits are being advertised on lots of PARENTING podcasts I’ve been listening to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.