Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she wants to lose any weight, it’s just a status thing to her to brag about DL. Jokes on her.. it costs me £0 a month to wear size 4 jeans 🤣🤣 I get outside, eat healthy and workout in my living room.

Reactions: 27
“I love getting up early”. At half bleeping six. Babe, that’s not early.
She was up at 6:21 watching Gary C’s live (probably in bed), I saw her on it making comments. Waking up early is so much easier when it’s not for actual work and you take your sweet time doing whatever you want. She seems proud of herself it’s mental.

bet she’s in bed by 9pm

edit: forgot I had a photo of it.

FD2BDDFD-8FA9-4118-9658-D2888D45ACA0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hell, 9pm is a late night for her, more like to crawl in to her pit by 7.30 I bet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Anagst hoping you’re all feeling better soon 🥰

for the blocked 🫣😬 definitely looking 38 not 28! And benji looks really yellow again to me? He looked quite yellow just after the hospital stuff.
She looks like his mother here!!!! It's amazing how anyone under the age of 30 can look so rough.

Reactions: 13
I was annoyed yesterday as I woke up with a massive sinus headache and couldn't do duck-all when I'd planned for yard work since the snow has finally melted and it was going to be warm and sunny. Instead, I'll do some of it today before it rains.

It doesn't seem like they've made any progress on even getting a bbq and furniture for the garden. Come June she'll be moaning that everything is on backorder or sold-out. That's the tit they should be doing now instead of laying in the pit.

Reactions: 7
She genuinely seems happy with how she looks. You wouldn’t take that many pictures and film yourself if you’re insecure. They’ve both ages drastically in the last year never mind 5 years. It’s so unhealthy.

Reactions: 29
I don’t think she wants to lose any weight, it’s just a status thing to her to brag about DL. Jokes on her.. it costs me £0 a month to wear size 4 jeans 🤣🤣 I get outside, eat healthy and workout in my living room.
ive figured out why Brogan might be the size she is, maybe she plays a drinking game and drinks a tankard of Pepsi max and Malibu everytime she reads on here that you’re oh so small and can fit into teeny clothes?! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
‘I can easily spend an hour running around with Kirby’ ...in a game...

But can’t give her dog more than a 5 minute walk around the local tit field. And only then when Ben isn’t there.

Its no wonder she looks older than my mum...who turned 75 last week...

ive figured out why Brogan might be the size she is, maybe she plays a drinking game and drinks a tankard of Pepsi max and Malibu everytime she reads on here that you’re oh so small and can fit into teeny clothes?! 🤪🙃
But she never reads that...it’s the opposite said here

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘I can easily spend an hour running around with Kirby’ ...in a game...

But can’t give her dog more than a 5 minute walk around the local tit field. And only then when Ben isn’t there.

Its no wonder she looks older than my mum...who turned 75 last week...

But she never reads that...it’s the opposite said here
No I was just joking and teasing @candyland_ about dropping in that she’s tiny and can fit into little clothes and Brogan would drink a tankard every time she read that on here 😂 I deffo wasn’t saying it about Brogan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s the fact one her items on the checklist for a good game is “lots of different hats to wear”. Is she a 10 year old girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s the fact one her items on the checklist for a good game is “lots of different hats to wear”. Is she a 10 year old girl?
Her head is too big for hats IRL so it fills a fantasy for her. It’s like you or I building our dream house in The Sims.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
honestly, her skin looks like a piece of spam :
If I supe imosed her face on spam ?
1A9BAB79C9DDS9A8-0476-48S8A-p-87A688FFF14bfDg1ddF079219afghhfD45png.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Is it a requirement of an influencer to not use 'and I' properly in a sentence?
Zoe(lla) does it all the time too.
My brain is mush.

Screenshot_20220410-171121_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.