Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Brogan and Benji are off out in a date night. Where are they going?

• Miller and Carter for 3 courses and *licks lips* cocktails, playing cards between courses

• Mini golf with a bottle of Nasti they bought en route

• Bobbing in the sea followed by a Bob between the sheets

• Walking around a supermarket salivating together

• A nice meal out where Benji *shock* orders a burger!

• In bed, Benji has his headphones in while Brogan reads Tattle

• Other - let us know on the thread !

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Bogie Tat thread m’loves !!! Thread title was most liked and by our dear @Venom , but honourable mention to @D.W's Library Card for their fab suggestion (and also for their dad!!)

@Mable912 I leave to you to recap as you are recap GOD 💘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Brogan is honestly one of the most baffling people I’ve ever seen. She has so much potential (income, time, “content” (home Reno/bride-to-be/travel etc) but fails at every single thing!

Reactions: 23
I figure she's having a quiet day at home because she's annoyed she didn't get invited to the Gays day out at Chessington with Adam and Gary C. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would be hilarious if those friends she was seeing the week following her birthday hadn’t ‘gifted her’ anything and then watched her birthday vlog and realised she was expecting something from them

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Would be hilarious if those friends she was seeing the week following her birthday hadn’t ‘gifted her’ anything and then watched her birthday vlog and realised she was expecting something from them
You know she would have posted it if they had of given her anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can't believe that she expected gifts from friends. I mean she was turning 28, not 30 or 40. Even then I didn't expect gifts. Just getting together for supper and a catch-up is all I want from my friends. If they get me a card that's a bonus.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
But it’s Brogan’s burfffffday! Who wouldn’t want to celebrate that and get her presents?! I bet she has friends just DYING to meet up with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way she behaves about her birthday is perplexing to me, I'm by no means a birthday person, I hate peoples attention being on me and year after year I spend my birthday wishing it to be the day after, so the fact she promotes it and tells anyone who'll listen is cringe-worthy to me.

Like take that "Happy Birthday" dessert she got at that meal, if someone gave that to me i'd want the ground to swallow me up, I just wouldn't be able to deal with it, it's my idea of hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thank you for the new thread @disneys, I can’t believe she’s pretending like she’s upset about what “trolls” say, no Borg, you’re upset because what we say on here is true. Your work ethic is shocking, your house is a tip, you have unresolved mummy issues, you ruin every friendship you have, you’re in denial about your appearance ( yes be proud of who you are - everyone should be but she clearly isn’t when she’s photoshopping none stop) Don’t forget about all the begging and bragging. Lying about your partners health for attention and then orchestrating an “engagement” down to the last detail and then convincing yourself it was a collaborative effort. Also admit you are FUMING Disney has been cancelled, it must have killed her to see Victoria and Adam in Orlando 😂 you’re dumping your poor dog at your mums none stop to go to different places to stuff your face. The only lifting you’ve done in the gym is when you flick through the menu pages.

Right, where was I ? Oh yeah happy tattling tattlers 😜 god knows what “content” were going to be treated to this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thank you for the new thread @disneys, I can’t believe she’s pretending like she’s upset about what “trolls” say, no Borg, you’re upset because what we say on here is true. Your work ethic is shocking, your house is a tip, you have unresolved mummy issues, you ruin every friendship you have, you’re in denial about your appearance ( yes be proud of who you are - everyone should be but she clearly isn’t when she’s photoshopping none stop) Don’t forget about all the begging and bragging. Lying about your partners health for attention and then orchestrating an “engagement” down to the last detail and then convincing yourself it was a collaborative effort. Also admit you are FUMING Disney has been cancelled, it must have killed her to see Victoria and Adam in Orlando 😂 you’re dumping your poor dog at your mums none stop to go to different places to stuff your face. The only lifting you’ve done in the gym is when you flick through the menu pages.

Right, where was I ? Oh yeah happy tattling tattlers 😜 god knows what “content” were going to be treated to this thread
Talk about going for the jugular 😂 😂 - every single thing you just said is true and the more people read it the better.

Also - I can totally imagine her having a full on toddler tantrum over Disney... i'm guessing crying, foot stomping, kicking stuff... the works!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I honestly believe that if she just got a part time job… something that would make her interact with other people to coincide with her YouTube ‘content creator’ shizz then she might produce some better content and realise what it’s like to live in the real world. It’s almost like she’s lost grasp of what reality is to most people and lives in this unrealistic and unattainable bubble. It’s not healthy at all!
On a side note in relation to her latest vlog I can’t tell you how much it made me cringe when she spoke about waiting to get more presents off people like it’s expected. 🤣😩👀

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Love the title @Venom 😂 thank you for the new thread @disneys assume you’ll be off in the next few weeks with your new baba, hoping for an epic @Mable912 recap although not sure much happened, we’re still racing through the threads when she hasn’t done much 🤣

talking of her birthday, we never hear of Dionne do we? I remember in the vlogs we’ve got on the drive, Dionne bought her a really nice card wallet. She seemed to really care and make an effort but that disappeared didn’t it, like every other friendship. It’s very unusual she hasn’t shown gifts, especially after she recently showed the engagement stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think this is the look she’s going for with that ridiculous tippy toe pose 😂😂 not quite there yet Brogs hahah

37532E83-B431-4A03-AEB3-66CF14B07136.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks @disneys for the new thread!

I'm the first person to admit this is sad, but the screengrabs made me laugh so much on the last thread that I started saving them. Please enjoy while we await another fabulous round-up from @Mable912

1A9BAB79C9DDS9A8-0476-48S8A-8D32-87B687FFF14bfgg1ddF079219afghhfD3.png

1A9BAB79C9DS9A8-0485-48S8A-8D22-87A687FG14bfgg1ddF079219afghhfD3.png

1A9BAB79C9EDS9A8-0475-48S8A-8D32-87A687FFF14bfgg1ddF079219afghhfD3.png

1A9BbB79C9DS10b9-0485-49S8B-8D22-87A687FG104bfgg1ddF079219afghhfD3.png

1B9BAB79C9DS9A8-0475-48S8A-d8D22-87A787FFF14bfgg1ddF079219afghhfD3.png

1C9BAB79C9DS9A8-0475-48S8A-d8D22-87A787FFF14bfgg1ddF079219afghhfD5.png

3A467170-9697-4652-A7C9-4B4D3EC1C0E9.png
7E304105-1080-4161-A239-D0BF76A021AC.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Where on the vlog does she say she wanted more presents?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So her bufffday vlog revealed that she received two presents from “friends” Shannon and Victoria - both vacuous influencers and not authentic friendships then…

She is very reliant on Benji now for content, it may as well be a joint channel at this point as she has nothing else to film.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.