Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is literally no point doing personal training when hoofing maybe 2800 calories a day on average. I don’t understand why she doesn’t have a routine it’s so much easier when you wfh and have zero adult responsibilities! I would be saying to benign once a month meal out only after doing gym 3 x a week in her shoes. Healthy breakfast is so much easier when @ home and not on the go- just don’t buy the crappy white stodge!

Someone called Rosie Henshaw came up on my YT she’s a bigger girl and just had a baby (looks great). She was trying on the primark lemon wrap dress and I was in shock at the difference between her wearing it and actual brick/block boggo.

Reactions: 29
She can't only go for food once a month when it's her only hobby and she has lots of stickers that she needs to use up. She doesn't have stickers for activities. Makes a right mess of your planner.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lovely day sat inside on her arse? The weather is so nice now it’s spring - baffled how she thinks a lovely day is stuck inside! She could easily have gone for a walk, enjoyed the sunshine, got her steps up and then edited once back/when the film was on
64AE73F9-1087-49E8-B7E1-C7F38699CC46.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t live in Bournemouth so I’ve no idea what the weather was like there but I’m down south and it was pissing down most of the day tbf

Reactions: 4
I don’t live in Bournemouth so I’ve no idea what the weather was like there but I’m down south and it was pissing down most of the day tbf
I'm south west. It was sunny but bloody freezing so I dont blame her for staying in.

Reactions: 2
Well I thought she was in Liverpool again, but it turns out it was one of the horses from the grand national 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's seeing the new film for free then, I guess. Unfortunately she doesn't realise she's invited as one of the beasts at the viewing. I wonder if she will like it, as she doesn't like plot, music, characters, anything. She will like the popcorn and ice cream though. And the pizza afterwards. And the snacks on the train. And the pastries on the train platform.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She's seeing the new film for free then, I guess. Unfortunately she doesn't realise she's invited as one of the beasts at the viewing. I wonder if she will like it, as she doesn't like plot, music, characters, anything. She will like the popcorn and ice cream though. And the pizza afterwards. And the snacks on the train. And the pastries on the train platform.
Warner bros are having events next weekend showing the new film. If she is invited I will go ballistic.

Reactions: 6
There is literally no point doing personal training when hoofing maybe 2800 calories a day on average. I don’t understand why she doesn’t have a routine it’s so much easier when you wfh and have zero adult responsibilities! I would be saying to benign once a month meal out only after doing gym 3 x a week in her shoes. Healthy breakfast is so much easier when @ home and not on the go- just don’t buy the crappy white stodge!

Someone called Rosie Henshaw came up on my YT she’s a bigger girl and just had a baby (looks great). She was trying on the primark lemon wrap dress and I was in shock at the difference between her wearing it and actual brick/block boggo.
Agreed - she needs to eat less.
She isn't losing any weight.
Yes, she eats a lot of very calorific food. Way too much.
She's a bit of a one for the pub lunch, too.
She needs to cut right down and cut out the fatty foods and drinks.

Reactions: 13
Sleep routine is out of sorts guys, so I gave the video a bash while my husband to be did a 12 hour shift & is snoring, everything her mum picked up was colour is she trolling us lol doesn't she know Brogan at all

Brogan hates colour they yellow tops were lovely I wouldve picked them up Brogan just hates a dash of colour on her!

Its all yellow Brogan as thats a spring colour how thick can someone be!

I'll have to have a drink at every oh my gosh! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Oh my god. Her hairline?!! stop it! On a serious note surly that’s like properly resending?! tit actually feel bad for her! She needs to stop wearing her hair up!
It’s all the shite she eats too, complete lack of nutrition. That messes with your hair. It looks AWFUL.

Reactions: 7
Irrelevant of the weather, she is a dog owner and should go out in all sorts. A little bit of rain or drizzle wouldn’t hurt but would understand avoiding icy, snowy weather. Is it any wonder she is ballooning in size when they make no effort whatsoever to be active? Walking is so good and gentle, it would be ideal for her to help her fitness at the size she is because everyone comments how out of breath she is on vlogs. She’ll be having a health scare next.

Reactions: 13
It was raining in the morning but beautiful and sunny from about 12pm. Brogan wasted it festering under a blanket as usual.

I loooooooove Rosie, she's such a sweetheart

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She could've picked up plants for her garden and make a start on getting some colour and decor for it oh yeah forgot she hates colour so its just staying like her her life vanila!

Reactions: 17
They’ve always spent a Saturday under a blanket.. Even on the hottest days last year they had the curtains closed and lazed in there all day.

bleeping spineless Benji cooked again I see 🙄 Guessing she didn’t move all day.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.