Brogan Tate #9 Spent her money on a salt grinder mouse, but can’t afford a ducking house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg there's a maasive chunk out her ankle? Wtf why did she post such an obviously
Edited photo....

Reactions: 3
Yeah, what's with the crap sandals?!
She HAS to be unhappy looking at some of the photos especially the one next to Bianca. Brogan looks so much older and frumpier :(
Why does she pose with one foot in front? It looks so staged but in a silly way. It doesnt do anything for her?! It's like she's trying to be a Disney cast member? Maybe I answered my own question!

I've just watched the LA vlog and she seemed to be genuinely having fun at Six Flags. There was lots of information and no whiney exaggerated excited moments at the littlest of things. It was so refreshing, and it made me doubt whether she actually enjoyed the Disney part of the trip...🤔

Reactions: 7
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Her and Beth clash so much wearing those dresses!!! And Victoria is bigger than Brogan imo but looks so much more glamorous and even healthier if that's even possible?! Makes an effort with her make up and knows her angles rather than the manic grin and one foot forward pose :(

Reactions: 12
Her and Beth clash so much wearing those dresses!!! And Victoria is bigger than Brogan imo but looks so much more glamorous and even healthier if that's even possible?! Makes an effort with her make up and knows her angles rather than the manic grin and one foot forward pose :(
Yes, I agree! Victoria looks great! And so much younger than Brogie. Although she also seems to be a huge fan of flip flops! [emoji85][emoji85] Brogie's influence perhaps! [emoji23]
Beth and Brogie in their matching dresses look absolutely ridiculous!

Reactions: 4
Tbf as much as she winds me up and it’s not my cup of tea the gold really looks good on her skin tone... well done brogie.

Reactions: 3
I like the gold dress on her, agree it works well with her hair colour and skin tone, even don’t mind the belt but the shoes are wrong!

I thought her and wiffy Beth were 'besties,' surely they would have communicated to avoid this matchy matchy scenario?? Did wiffy not watch Brogie's weekly slog ft. her SitC outfits?

It actually looks like they're doing some kind of bloody 'challenge' for YouTube...
PRETENDING TO BE 50 YEAR OLD TWINS FOR 24 HOURS CHALLENGE
Same dress, same watch, same hair style etc

Reactions: 11
Theory: manic grin is a way to accentuate her dimples which she feels make her cuter

When I'm putting on weight and in denial, I'll look in the mirror and think "at least I still have my dimples"

Reactions: 4
I thought her and wiffy Beth were 'besties,' surely they would have communicated to avoid this matchy matchy scenario?? Did wiffy not watch Brogie's weekly slog ft. her SitC outfits?

It actually looks like they're doing some kind of bloody 'challenge' for YouTube...
PRETENDING TO BE 50 YEAR OLD TWINS FOR 24 HOURS CHALLENGE
Same dress, same watch, same hair style etc

View attachment 32691

I can't deal with how granny like they both look in their matching dresses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Out of the two granny outfits Beth's looks worse imo, Brogie could have saved that dress by wearing some decent shoes..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.