Brogan Tate #9 Spent her money on a salt grinder mouse, but can’t afford a ducking house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How entitled is she?! She's already put the event in her diary, but hasn't (and I'm assuming won't) buy tickets like all of us peasants, so instead is putting out a cheeky beg for a creator invite. Entitled witch.

IMG_20190811_080229.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
[emoji23][emoji23]
I had to double check to see if it's not an edit by Meg... Is she still logged into his account?

The moment a couple starts showing affection on sleazy comments of photos it means that there is trouble behind closed doors... it's a weird rule but very true..

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to take this girl bra shopping, it’s now a case of saggy titties in the piccies 😂
I know!!! [emoji85][emoji85] At least there's no stain! [emoji23][emoji23] That belt was so unnecessary! She should've gone for a pair of black strappy block heel sandals! They look good with absolutely everythink!!

Reactions: 1
Did Benji actually post that he can't wait to share some m&ms with her? They are so sadly boringly perfect for each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh brogan. Those dresses are terrible. You look like a frump.
Why is she making herself look worse? I’m almost rooting for the girl.

I actually really like both dresses on her. The next one is very flattering.
I actually have that dress and in another colour but I’m a size 16/18 43yr old mum of 3. But it is a lovely dress.

I know!!! [emoji85][emoji85] At least there's no stain! [emoji23][emoji23] That belt was so unnecessary! She should've gone for a pair of black strappy block heel sandals! They look good with absolutely everythink!!
This is a major pet peeve of mine but GET YOUR CRAP OUT OF THE SHOT!
So may influencers do this, take a “cute selfie” with evidence of their messy-ass houses behind them or to the side. We can tell you have all your crap in the floor.
Make an effort...and this is supposedly their job? I can’t 😂😂😂

I'm a sucker for midi dresses, in fact, I'm obsessed with them! [emoji85] I think the problem with Brogie is she doesn't pick colours that suit her at all and tend to age her, same goes for the shapes she chooses and hairstyles. If only she paired them with a nice pair of strappy sandals, it would make a huge difference. But the combos she goes for end up making her look like a granny!
I think she'd look great in this hairstyle and something along these lines.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she keeps going for the flip flop because her feet are swollen.
Weight gain aside, she looks really puffy and swollen all around, as if she’s having water retention/circulation problems.

Reactions: 8
Yeah agree with you @Meg1912 it's the styling, some of the dresses she's bought are quite nice but she makes them look frumpy and it ends up ageing her. I've seen women wear them with trainers, they pull them off and it looks casual but also more youthful. Don't really like the yellow one personally I think it's the pleats, the colour suits her though.

Reactions: 4
I'm a sucker for midi dresses, in fact, I'm obsessed with them! [emoji85] I think the problem with Brogie is she doesn't pick colours that suit her at all and tend to age her, same goes for the shapes she chooses and hairstyles. If only she paired them with a nice pair of strappy sandals, it would make a huge difference. But the combos she goes for end up making her look like a granny!
I think she'd look great in this hairstyle and something along these lines.
Her 'thick naturally curly hair' actually looks good here!

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be surprised if she keeps going for the flip flop because her feet are swollen.
Weight gain aside, she looks really puffy and swollen all around, as if she’s having water retention/circulation problems.
Bloody hell, here we go again. I saw the first piccie and was shocked at how puffy her face was, fast forward to this morning and Brogie posts a piccie of her face looking not puffy at all! We aren't idiots!
Arrgghh, this really gets on my nerves!!

@xily, Totally! If she took some time out of her crazy busy days, she'd find lots of styling inspiration on Ig.

@Cupcake12, it really looked nice!"

Last edited:
  • Wow
I was going through her oldest videos and look what I found: 4 missing years of videos and all the 59 first weekly vlogs gone!! Why did she delete them all?
1.PNG

2.PNG

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell, here we go again. I saw the first piccie and was shocked at how puffy her face was, fast forward to this morning and Brogie posts a piccie of her face looking not puffy at all! We aren't idiots!

@xily, Totally! If she took some time out of her crazy busy days, she'd find lots of styling inspiration on Ig.

I'm so naive I didn't even realise you can slim your face so much without super advanced photoshopping 😆 :unsure:

Reactions: 2
I'm so naive I didn't even realise you can slim your face so much without super advanced photoshopping [emoji38] :unsure:
Lots of super straightforward slimming apps out there! And some even give you a bit of a tan! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

This is what she looked like just a couple of years ago. Scary. One good thing - I haven't eaten chocolate in a long time. Every time I see something that looks nice I remember what overeating has done to Brogan and I back away. So it's not all bad news.

• Wow
I was going through her oldest videos and look what I found: 4 missing years of videos and all the 59 first weekly vlogs gone!! Why did she delete them all?
View attachment 32752
View attachment 32753
Someone asked her this on Twitter or somewhere a while back & I think she said it was because she’s a different person now or something similarly non-specific. More likely it’s because it shows the fallouts with her parents, old boyfriends etc.

Reactions: 2
Someone asked her this on Twitter or somewhere a while back & I think she said it was because she’s a different person now or something similarly non-specific. More likely it’s because it shows the fallouts with her parents, old boyfriends etc.
And she's a good four stone thinner ...

Reactions: 5
My boyfriend was in LA for 2 days for an actual business trip. Even after he worked all day, I still saw more of LA from him than what Brogie was paid to show. If this is your job, you should have no problem what so ever showing off the area. As petty as it is, I cannot wait for the day these 'influencers' no longer have Youtube and blogging and their lack of talent truly hits them in the face. Brogie for sure isn't one that has actual skills to fall back on like many others.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.