Brogan Tate #9 Spent her money on a salt grinder mouse, but can’t afford a ducking house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have absolutely no doubt that Brogie does sometimes edit her photos. The one posted this week wearing the blue dress, the one she posted during the cruise wearing the swimsuit, just to name a couple! But I really don't think the photo posted a few posts up is edited.
I doubt Brogie would have the nerve to ask Bianca to make her slimmer before posting a photo of them together. Now if Brogie was going to post the photo herself, then it would be a different story. And someone else posted a photo and Brogie's ankle looks the same.
As for different interpretations of the beach episode, we can agree to disagree. She barely showed ootd snippets during this trip, like she would always do travelling, so she's obviously not confident at all and not even filming the beach even for a few secs? Doesn't make any sense. Imo, major meltdown happened becos of all the LA beach babes and of course Bongo suggested something he knew she'd love and make her feel better. Do I think he prefered going shopping then spending some time at the beach? Most definitely not! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 2
Sorry to anyone who thinks theyre cool, but flip flops are not the one

Reactions: 13
If you’re meant to be showcasing LA why wouldn’t you at least film a bit of the famous beach? She’s an idiot. She doesn’t care about what she’s trying to sell/show off. All she cared about was the free trip to Disney, it could have been anywhere in the world. She has no interest in anything else that’s there!

Reactions: 9
If you’re meant to be showcasing LA why wouldn’t you at least film a bit of the famous beach? She’s an idiot. She doesn’t care about what she’s trying to sell/show off. All she cared about was the free trip to Disney, it could have been anywhere in the world. She has no interest in anything else that’s there!
Right?! This was what she showed. So ridiculous! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 3
I’ve never been to Disneyland is LA I want to go because it’s the first one but I haven’t seen enough of it and brogans vlog doesn’t push me to book it at all.....
I’ll be waiting for Charlotte ruffs videos when she goes

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over what she’s paired that pleated silk dress with!!!! I don’t have much of a fashion sense but Jesus

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over what she’s paired that pleated silk dress with!!!! I don’t have much of a fashion sense but Jesus
I know!!! [emoji85][emoji85] At least there's no stain! [emoji23][emoji23] That belt was so unnecessary! She should've gone for a pair of black strappy block heel sandals! They look good with absolutely everythink!!

Reactions: 7
I know!!! [emoji85][emoji85] At least there's no stain! [emoji23][emoji23] That belt was so unnecessary! She should've gone for a pair of black strappy block heel sandals! They look good with absolutely everythink!!
Those shoes she wore are awful.
The picture with Bianca must be a wake up call???? :(

Reactions: 1
He's obviously over the whole blogging thing, so why is she forcing him to be in the vlog? It's not like he has a charming personality that would be missed 😆
I feel bad for her about the beach, I've gained some weight thanks to medication lately and I don't feel like myself so I can empathise, but as usual she won't be honest / open about her life.

But at the same time if he is over the whole vlogging thing he shouldn’t go on these free trips. He’s just as much of a beggar as she is!! Let’s hope he doesn’t go on the next one 🙏🏻 I can’t stand him 🙈

As a young female I do hope she finds happiness within herself. She clearly isn’t happy with her weight but I believe she can’t help herself anymore. Maybe she’s unhappy so comforts eats? I think she’d be better off hiring some office space so she’s out the house even if it’s just for 3 days a week. Sitting home alone all day everyday (well apart from those shopping trips) is unhealthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Those shoes she wore are awful.
The picture with Bianca must be a wake up call???? :(
At this point, I really think there is no such thing as a wake up call for Brogie. She pretty much had to get an entire wardrobe and still blames weird sizing instead of acknowledging the elephant in the room! Oops, no pun intended. [emoji51]

Brogie and Beth look like twins! [emoji33][emoji33]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At this point, I really think there is no such thing as a wake up call for Brogie. She pretty much had to get an entire wardrobe and still blames weird sizing instead of acknowledging the elephant in the room! Oops, no pun intended. [emoji51]

Brogie and Beth look like twins! [emoji33][emoji33]
The min she met beth she morphed in to her long lost twin brogan is creepy and latches on far too quickly with people she would do my head in as a friend

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.