Brogan Tate #9 Spent her money on a salt grinder mouse, but can’t afford a ducking house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My boyfriend was in LA for 2 days for an actual business trip. Even after he worked all day, I still saw more of LA from him than what Brogie was paid to show. If this is your job, you should have no problem what so ever showing off the area. As petty as it is, I cannot wait for the day these 'influencers' no longer have Youtube and blogging and their lack of talent truly hits them in the face. Brogie for sure isn't one that has actual skills to fall back on like many others.
Exactly this. If I could like this post twice I would!

Reactions: 2
Sam4god just did an Instagram story from sitc saying it was boring 😂

Reactions: 4
Is there a way we can get bogie and banjo arrested for Netflix fraud for openly bragging about using someone elses account in LA?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
99% sure it was probably the air b&b owners account! Most places have it logged in now.

I have never been to a YT event but is Sitc actually fun?! Seems pretty boring unless you’re meeting creators your fans off

Reactions: 6
D5127DBC-37DD-4790-926E-4DDA90C51394.jpeg

If I’d queued to meet someone and they posed like this, I’d demand they took the photo again! It’s terrifying!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN THIS IS DEFINITELY A NORMAL WAY TO STAND DO YOU LIKE BIG POTATO GAMES WANNA PLAY I'M AN AMBASSADOR HAVE YOU EVER IRONED SITTING DOWN I LIKE TO SIT SO I CAN REACH MY BICCIES WE'LL BE MOVED IN BY CHRISTMAS DON'T HAVE A HOUSE YET BUT I DO HAVE THESE 50 QUID SALT SHAKERS

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN THIS IS DEFINITELY A NORMAL WAY TO STAND DO YOU LIKE BIG POTATO GAMES WANNA PLAY I'M AN AMBASSADOR HAVE YOU EVER IRONED SITTING DOWN I LIKE TO SIT SO I CAN REACH MY BICCIES WE'LL BE MOVED IN BY CHRISTMAS DON'T HAVE A HOUSE YET BUT I DO HAVE THESE 50 QUID SALT SHAKERS
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] If only this wasn't too long for a thread title!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've had a quiet weekend this week and watched the Trek America vlogs for the first time. Wow, such a good watch!! I was thinking she was being so over the top with the girls at the start and putting on an act, then she literally falls out with the WHOLE group of people that went and there were like 12 people there.
There must have been more to the story than she let on. OK you do sometimes get a petty, bitchy girl when you get a group together but for them all to turn on Brogie like that. Very strange. She didn't seem to take any responsibility either.

I've had a quiet weekend this week and watched the Trek America vlogs for the first time. Wow, such a good watch!! I was thinking she was being so over the top with the girls at the start and putting on an act, then she literally falls out with the WHOLE group of people that went and there were like 12 people there.
There must have been more to the story than she let on. OK you do sometimes get a petty, bitchy girl when you get a group together but for them all to turn on Brogie like that. Very strange. She didn't seem to take any responsibility either.
She fell out with them? Drama follows her!

Reactions: 1
Hmm tbh if a girl who is a witch, is the ring leader of a group then it's entirely possible for them all to fall out with her. I know from experience, when I was at school I had a group of 8 friends and I called one of them out on something (well actually asked her if she was a lesbian, which FYI would have been find there's more to it than that) and we fell out and the other girls stopped speaking to me for the last 2 years of school and also made it there mission to make me completely bloody miserable. And can I add, 5 years ago the girl in question contacted me out of the blue and said sorry, admitting I was her first lesbian crush, saying that's why she was mean and pushed me away, because she was scared of how she felt (being lesbian basically). Also sorry for the long post that is probably totally irrelevant 😂😅

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Is the footage still in from the fall out, I thought she had re edited them to take all that stuff out?

Hmm tbh if a girl who is a witch, is the ring leader of a group then it's entirely possible for them all to fall out with her. I know from experience, when I was at school I had a group of 8 friends and I called one of them out on something (well actually asked her if she was a lesbian, which FYI would have been find there's more to it than that) and we fell out and the other girls stopped speaking to me for the last 2 years of school and also made it there mission to make me completely bloody miserable. And can I add, 5 years ago the girl in question contacted me out of the blue and said sorry, admitting I was her first lesbian crush, saying that's why she was mean and pushed me away, because she was scared of how she felt (being lesbian basically). Also sorry for the long post that is probably totally irrelevant 😂😅
That's school age though?

Reactions: 3
When she went they where still young, I know she was what 20? but some of them might have been 18.. And to be honest I would say I am still the same person I was then (14-16), if someone is a witch they're usually just a witch and age has nothing to do with it. Im sure brogan is difficult but I 100% know groups of people can be like this both from experience as a teenager and from seeing it first hand now as a 25 year old woman.

Sorry I meant to quote this but have no clue how to rectify it 🙃

Is the footage still in from the fall out, I thought she had re edited them to take all that stuff out?
I don't know if there was more to it than what I watched, but there's still quite a lot of footage of her crying about other girls being mean to her. She said it was because she took another girls seat on the bus, and told her to 'piss off' as a joke. The girl also told Brogan she is self absorbed. She then ends up by herself for the last few days of the trip and cries about it quite a lot to the vlog. A bit depressing to watch really.
But as I've heard Brogie seems to have fallen out with many people in her life so wondering if something more than she is letting o actually happened...

Reactions: 6
I have never watched the ten America vlogs but just watching them now. Were all the other girls bloggers or just brogan? It seems like she is the only one videoing... so far anyway?

I have never watched the ten America vlogs but just watching them now. Were all the other girls bloggers or just brogan? It seems like she is the only one videoing... so far anyway?
She's the only blogger as far as I know! They probably got fed up of her constantly talking to the camera.

Reactions: 1
I guess we only have Brogie's side of the story to go on so we'll never really know with the Trek situation.

Similar type thing happened on a tour I went on in Japan, there was one girl in particular from day 1 I just had a bad feeling about. She seemed to talk about herself a lot, came across as a bit self-absorbed you might say haha. A few days into the tour my best friend and this girl had unfortunately managed to get lost from the main group at one of the temples. Instead of calmly addressing the situation, this girl starts getting angry and blaming us! We were all in the same boat.. anyway long story we found the rest of the group in the end. We avoided her from then on and she went to hang around with other people from the group, they must have seen her true colours too and everyone was avoiding her she was honestly a nightmare to be around! So it can happen that one person doesn't gel with the whole group.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.