Brogan Tate #9 Spent her money on a salt grinder mouse, but can’t afford a ducking house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 8 months pregnant and i thought i looked bad 🙈 gunna use this thread as inspo to get back into shape once little man is here! 😂😂

Reactions: 6
The girl really doesn't know how to dress herself does she? And come on...dry your hair before you head out shopping. Such a lazy witch!
I am quilty of going out with wet hair 🙋‍♀️ but in my defence its when I'm rushing and because I'm walking with the pushchair I just think ah well the wind will dry it 😂 or if we are going somewhere in the car and I know it will dry on the journey. But I have a baby to sort so generally I am just a second thought as I'm trying to sort him, pack his bags, get his buggy out all while he's trying to walk and pulling himself up etc.

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad she showed me the front entrance of Primark. It’s changed me!!

HOW CAN ONE SPEND SO MUCH ON SO MUCH CRAP?! Her fashion is awful, it’s embarrassing to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so glad she showed me the front entrance of Primark. It’s changed me!!

HOW CAN ONE SPEND SO MUCH ON SO MUCH CRAP?! Her fashion is awful, it’s embarrassing to watch.
“My style has changed”
No brogie, you’re size has changed so you need to dress for your shape,
The PJS just showed it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but her way of earning money is making videos why wouldn’t she make sure her battery was charged before leaving the house or go home to get another battery?? Currently watching on my TV (while I do the ironing) and the quality is appalling! How unprofessional

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but her job way of earning money is making videos why wouldn’t she make sure her battery was charged before leaving the house or go home to get another battery?? Currently watching on my TV (while I do the ironing) and the quality is appalling! How unprofessional
It’s ridiculous isn’t it! And all ‘samey samey’ type of clothes! She’s so out of breath too.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she tried on pjs again!! Does anyone else find that strange? I’ve never tried them on just got them!! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Her style hasn't changed, her size has.

She mentioned another piece of clothing has shrunk in the wash. 🙄

If she knew she was going to he filming, why not have a charged and/or spare battery. What a pro. Not.

Reactions: 9
It's weird the things she didn't like on herself I thought were the best things she wore

Reactions: 5
I thought the same. And the outfit with the black top and colourful skirt I thought was lovely, but she didn't like 🙄
I thought that too!

She literally has no idea how to dress for her new shape. That first floral dress she wore was so unflattering

Reactions: 1
The difference from a year ago is absolutely shocking.
This actually makes me sad. As an overweight person myself, I know how hard it can be to gain so much weight and how it can affect your mental health. There is NOTHING wrong with being big as long as you're happy with your size. But I don't think Brogan is. I weirdly see a bit of myself in her, as I've struggled a lot with my weight gain for the past year. The only difference is, I'm actively doing something to change it. She's in denial :(

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.