Brogan Tate #9 Spent her money on a salt grinder mouse, but can’t afford a ducking house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good outfit choice, nice to see her in something other than the granny skirts which she thinks looks so good!
And doing something actually age appropriate for once! I can’t remember the last time she actually went out for drinks with any friends!

Reactions: 3
Change travel to holiday, then she would fit right in!
Is it just me that finds it slightly irritating she harps on about being a travel blogger/YouTuber etc etc. Other than trek America a few years ago, haven't all these trips been gifted holidays rather than traveling?

Reactions: 6
IMO Bianca is much much worse than brogan has ever been.
She Might have a smaller waist so doesn’t get dragged but she’s got an ugly ass personality.
I know nothing of Bianca, other than her name. Sounds like she's not worth investigating

Reactions: 1
Caught up with the vlog, yeah Benji is sooo done with her, she almost had an orgasm when she went to those outlets as well and when they were in that shop buying 'stuff'.

In regards to sit see 🙄🙄 yeah brogan u are a boggin witch, wash your bastard hair u manky mare.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Whoever decided to work with her from ATD must be shitting themselves that they'll get the sack after their boss sees her vlogs 🙃 she's litterally done what she does at home, with added sunburn

Reactions: 5
This is so photoshopped to within an inch of its life! Brogan has lost a foot, a bodged up index finger with no knuckle and the area around that hand is suspiciously pinched in and straight down but unfortunately Brogon is a little more rounder atm, putting it politely 🤔
Not to mention there looks like a chunk is missing from her ankle! If you're going to use photoshop then don't distort your body so it looks super fake :confused:

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on the vlog, wow Benji really does look done with her doesn't he!? He isn't even hiding it. You can see in his eyes he can't be bothered anymore.
Also the vlog did not inspire me to go to LA at all, they are just so boring and don't deserve going to these amazing places. All the places they could have shown us and we just mostly got to see them shopping and eating Panda Express. Dull.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.