Brogan Tate #9 Spent her money on a salt grinder mouse, but can’t afford a ducking house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like she doesn't have a complete chest area.. her pose and that grin don't work at all..

I think the photo with the two girls shows how bad things are with her. This is a floggers event where you know you'll be filmed/photographed all day and she CBA to wash or even brush her hair. I'd put money on her not showering either. She must stink. I really hope some of her flogger friends can see and smell how bad things are and encourage her to seek the professional help she needs to get out of this downward spiral.

Reactions: 1
I don't think you need to be married to show commitment.
I agree, I am married and have a mortgage. And desides our son together who is obviously the biggest commitment, I'd say the mortgage ties us together more than the marriage. Money dictates most people's lives and that's why owning a house together is so complicated, like you can leave but then you've got to consider that you are still liable for the mortgage payments until you have sold etc. So you'd have to pay towards that and have the money to pay for your own rent etc.

Reactions: 4
It's not BOLLAVARD you thick bint OMFG!! 😡😡😡

Her face at 52.40 such a smug look I could slap it. And she made enough noise about having to stand up on a ride. That's her exercise done for the week. It's still about food though. That HUGE pizza!! She nearly had an orgasm 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just had a little look on Insta. Girl, you were so upset at a beach you had to leave and it ruined a part of your holiday. Put down the jumbo pack of caramel M&Ms!

I am so totally down with people being whatever shape they want to be. But if you're UNHAPPY in yourself and you just keep repeating unhealthy behaviours....

That's why I can't watch her lately.

Reactions: 9
I don't think you need to be married to show commitment, most of my friends own their own homes and they aren't married to their partners.

That being said, I think they should maybe rent together first to see how they cope splitting costs and bills. I do think it's a great opportunity to save money living with Benji's family, but, when they have bills, a mortgage and insurance to pay every month, as well as petrol, food, etc. etc it will be a massive reality check from the way she is living now. She seems to be shopping every week for clothes at the minute
Totally agree. They live together but it’s not a true representation because it’s technically Benji’s dads house and they won’t be in control of all the finances. How often is Benji’s family around anyway?

Reactions: 3
Girl, you were so upset at a beach you had to leave and it ruined a part of your holiday. Put down the jumbo pack of caramel M&Ms!
I agree she shouldn't be buying more M&Ms, but I've watched the L.A. vlog and it did not come across that she was 'upset' at the beach whatsoever. They openly said how underwhelming they found Santa Monica, and how they'd rather just go shopping (yawn). Watch from 32 mins to see the whole segment. Knowing what Brogie and Banjo are like, I genuinely think they decided they'd rather spend their time in the outlets shopping than sat on the beach cooking.

Reactions: 11
Ah see I haven't watched it I was listening to my tattlers! 🙊

Fair enough then if she's happy!
Oh she's definitely not happy, that is universally recognised 🤣 but in this particular instance, it came across that they genuinely did just want to go shopping and to Six Flags instead of lounging on the beach

Reactions: 5
Oh wow oh wow in that bleeping whiny voice. Less than a minute into the vlog and Brobeg is talking about food. Greedy cow just mooching along [emoji849]

That bleeping manic grin [emoji35]

How grannyfied does she look here in her table cloth [emoji849]
It’s the way she pushes her arm so hard against her body to make herself look slimmer.. [emoji2957]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Part of me thinks though that the reason they weren’t super happy in the last vlogs were because LA is a weird place and can make you feel kinda odd. I went when I was 19 with one girl pal and some of the places made me feel super uncomfortable and personally didn’t feel there actually wasn’t an awful lot to do there. I got that vibe from the vlogs too after Disney, wandering around Hollywood really isn’t much fun and a lot of it is quite seedy and Venice Beach is odd too. We got approached by random men asking how much we’d accept to marry them etc and it’s just got a strange vibe. Maybe not quite up Broji’s street seeing as they’re normally in bed by 10pm watching One Tree Hill 😂

Reactions: 6
Hope I’m not the only one.. but white really doesn’t look good on her... it makes her so much more washed out.

Slap on some fake tan brogie it will make you look and feel 100 times better.

Who goes to the hair dressers the day before and event and then doesn’t wash their hair for days on end. It’s so grim! How does she feel fresh and ready to go with minging hair? Her hair is THIN! It’s thin Brogan it needs regular washing and you can tell because it looks flat and greasy.

People who have very thick hair can 100% get away with not washing hair everyday but that isn’t you brogan

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.