Brogan Tate #9 Spent her money on a salt grinder mouse, but can’t afford a ducking house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's something extra grating about these vlogs. Think it's cos she's amped up the oh im so happy and everything is perfect and amazing fakeness

Reactions: 3
Main observation of the LA vlog so far? The complete IDGAF look on Benji’s face. He literally could not be less interested in vlogging with her could he? Monotone answers and staring anywhere but the camera lens. It’s so obvious in this vlog.

Reactions: 8
Banjo is definitely done but I hope for her sake this relationship is happy and doesn’t end badly. I’ve - like so many people on the end of a bas breakup- and it destroyed me emotionally for years!
His face really says it all, doesn't it. [emoji15]

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Benji was desperate to dash out of the video, poor Brogie was still waving and doing her creepy smile

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wuaaaw.. was he ill or something? he was seriously off. She kept asking him every 5 minutes: are you excited? He never said yes.

Reactions: 2
sorry for the double post but check again at 21:45!! can anyone make a gif of it? his expression is all of us watching her vlogs. The man is done!

And then when he shows interest in going on a ride Brogie doesn't let him! I certainly couldn't put up with being bossed about like that. She treats him like he's her 5 year old son.

Reactions: 11
Check 35:45 was she actually about to pronounce CITADEL as SHITADEL?? Benji jumped in so quick to correct her! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Check 35:45 was she actually about to pronounce CITADEL as SHITADEL?? Benji jumped in so quick to correct her! lol
She was indeed! I DIED. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha ‘we took a little detour, we’re at SHIIII- Citadel outlets’ how how how how how

Reactions: 4
Main observation of the LA vlog so far? The complete IDGAF look on Benji’s face. He literally could not be less interested in vlogging with her could he? Monotone answers and staring anywhere but the camera lens. It’s so obvious in this vlog.
Hes probably thinking about his bit on the side who else feels the relationship is over she drains everyone out, love his fake smile though don't blame the guy for hardly being in that spare room/office with her hes thinking have I got a 5 year old kid look at the tat must be embarrasing when people stay.

Reactions: 2
Is it my hearing or did her voice get more high pitched & whiney as it went on. Everything so lovely, so cute, so pretty .... looook, wow, aaah & on & on

Reactions: 1
I for one love @Meg1912 edits they are funny as duck c'mon now even brogan would laugh at some of them!!
Thanks, girl! [emoji847] Definitely won't stop making Brogie edits!
How sad that a 25 year old, who was looking forward to going to the beach with her boyfriend left as soon as they arrived because of how uncomfortable she feels in her own skin. She actually sounded like she either had or was going to have a cry about it. Obviously didn't admit it though, saying how she felt overwhelmed and the beach didn't live up to her expectations.
She could make her channel so interesting and relatable if she opened up about her struggles.
Whyyyy was Bongo carrying both backpacks?! [emoji2356]

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.