Brogan Tate #84 Benji simply isn’t Pinterested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who paid for the staycation? Me Julie? Brogan or gifted?
I’m guessing gifted and something Bonnie has been invited to. I’ve had dogs and lived outside of London for 5 years and never been compelled to take them there. Sometimes it’s hell in London just carrying an umbrella around, let alone my dogs.

Reactions: 11
Oh is it? Thought a staycation was a holiday in own country 🤣

Not sticking up for brogan BUT...
Well Canada is a pretty big country so a staycation here is staying in your own area. If that definition was correct, most Canadians and Americans would only ever be on staycations. lol

Reactions: 8
Well Canada is a pretty big country so a staycation here is staying in your own area. If that definition was correct, most Canadians and Americans would only ever be on staycations. lol
This is the English dictionary and it makes sense to me.

Reactions: 9
In Belfast here its so busy you never see anyone taking their dog on a train, I certainly never have, i would have thought only guide dogs would have been allowed on that train of hers??

Reactions: 2
Never mind bringing the dog, what on earth has mejulie got on her feet!?

And is she wearing flared jeans?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never mind bringing the dog, what on earth has mejulie got on her feet!?

And is she wearing flared jeans?
I thought the same 🤣 I have noticed flared trousers and jeans back around so maybe mejulie is trying to be “on trend” 🤪

Reactions: 6
wonder where they are staying...hope its dog friendly this time, hope they don't leave Bonnie alone whilst they go for drinks like she did in the caravan

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220125-125319.png

Yikes I hope honey j doesn't put that coat back on, who knows who's been walking on that floor 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Staycation did originally refer a vacation in your own home/exploring what your home/town has to offer offer but like most words its been expanded as its use broadened.

View attachment 1014811

Yikes I hope honey j doesn't put that coat back on, who knows who's been walking on that floor 🤢
Why oh why does she insist on taking her dog into every restaurant?! If I was in Shake Shack having my overpriced burger and fries I'd be pissed if some random twit was in there with her dog that clearly isn't a service animal. And why does the dog need to lay on something before laying on the floor? Does she put down a blanket out in the garden? Nope she doesn't.

Reactions: 30
wonder where they are staying...hope its dog friendly this time, hope they don't leave Bonnie alone whilst they go for drinks like she did in the caravan
Remember Brogan doesn't like to use the word "caravan" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, I actually knew Ben a few years ago.
Just need to add this on here that he’s a horrible person, or at least was, sure he might have changed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
So, I actually knew Ben a few years ago.
Just need to add this on here that he’s a horrible person, or at least was, sure he might have changed.
Oooh, could you just say why he was horrible? Obviously don’t want you to give yourself away or anything. Curious as between him and bog, he seems a bit nicer 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oooh, could you just say why he was horrible? Obviously don’t want you to give yourself away or anything. Curious as between him and bog, he seems a bit nicer 😂
Sure, at a house party a few years ago he got with a girl who wasn’t single, and he knew that as they’d been friends for a long time. It was a regular occurrence from what I was told.

Worst part was the girls boyfriend was at the party too..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

This girl has amazing hair, brobrush needs to learn how to stop top of her hair looking so flat

Reactions: 6
Why didn't she pack a blanket for Bonnie if she needed something to lay on?
Thought she was the queen of packing/travelling?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sure, at a house party a few years ago he got with a girl who wasn’t single, and he knew that as they’d been friends for a long time. It was a regular occurrence from what I was told.

Worst part was the girls boyfriend was at the party too..
Wait was this before he started going out with Brogan or during? Cause they’ve been together like 5 years or something now….

Wait was this before he started going out with Brogan or during? Cause they’ve been together like 5 years or something now….
This was before, definitely not during.

As I say, he’s probably a very different person now but I’ll never forget watching him giggling and sneaking around with this other girl, while her bf was upstairs.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.