Brogan Tate #84 Benji simply isn’t Pinterested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was before, definitely not during.

As I say, he’s probably a very different person now but I’ll never forget watching him giggling and sneaking around with this other girl, while her bf was upstairs.
I mean she was the one dating someone else
I think she is 70% gross both of them

Reactions: 11

As I say, he’s probably a very different person now but I’ll never forget watching him giggling and sneaking around with this other girl, while her bf was upstairs.
That’s awful but wrong on both their parts (his and the girl with the bf). We joke here about him having a thing for binky and while I don’t agree that people have to “maintain” themselves to keep their partner, they’ve both changed dramatically since they’ve been together. I absolutely think there is no sexual chemistry, whether their spark has just gone or they no longer find each other attractive, I wouldn’t say they seem happy with each other.

Reactions: 13

What a lovely person he is… not! (And don’t get me started on the girl he got with who wasn’t single) 🙄

In all honestly I’ve always thought it was really odd, cringy and desperate that he purposely played Disney songs in the car on their first date to try and impress her so I wouldn’t put it past him to of wanted to date an influencer for all the perks. And his true personality has been coming out more and more in the vlogs recently and he’s let himself go as much as Brogan has. I think their both just lazy arseholes tbh haha!

Reactions: 12
Meh, I don't necessarily think that someone copping off with someone else's GF at a party over 5 years ago makes them a horrible person. Especially when he would have been late teens early 20s at the time. Lots of people make shite choices at that age. Now if he was doing it last week behind his GF's back, yes horrible person candidate.

I can't wait to see all the non-dog places that she tries to take Bonnie into... Harrods maybe? lol

Reactions: 7
Wait is this how his last relationship ended didn't he cheat on his gf before he met Brogan the guy does like a lot of house parties eh looks like neither of them have grew up yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Who takes a dog into a restaurant!? That’s so disgusting! What if she needs the toilet? I took my dog on the tube once (it was the only option having no car and living in London) and it was so stressful as people kept stepping on his tail and he didn’t know where to go. Never did it again.
At least walk or use the bus as there’s more space. The tube is a horrible idea unless you can pick them up, or they’re used to it.

Bonnie is a dog, not an accessory! Why don’t you think of her first for once?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I actually think that if you don't live in London then it's cruel to take your dog in.
As a human I find it totally overwhelming and an assault on the senses and I know what's going on! She has also previously stated that Bonnie is a nervous dog so will totally hate it.
She's so unbelievably selfish it defies belief 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Well, well, well I was not expecting this :coffee:, I remember before my venom account someone said on one of the older threads he cheated on his last gf as well, sleazebag,

Reactions: 11
I reckon Ben has never received much attention from the opposite sex and so it doesn’t surprise me at all that his head could turn so fast he’d give himself whiplash when someone shows some interest (regardless of whether he is/they are in a relationship) 😬

Reactions: 16
Having caught up on the latest tea, I issue my appeal again for someone to go turn Ben’s head and get him out from the deadzone and Bonnie too. Please won’t someone think of the dog and electrician?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was out in London today, unfortunately didn't catch sight of our broges in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We're currently watching an old vlog from about 4 years ago, I can't actually believe the difference in her. She was meeting up with friends, seemed very happy and bubbly. She dressed her age and actually seemed to make an effort. What the duck happened?!

Reactions: 9
We're currently watching an old vlog from about 4 years ago, I can't actually believe the difference in her. She was meeting up with friends, seemed very happy and bubbly. She dressed her age and actually seemed to make an effort. What the duck happened?!
Same, the forbidden vlogs from the Wiki are pure gold! I'm rewatching them atm, great for falling asleep to

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.