Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's secrelty raging that Adam Twatan and Gary Cunt are off to Disney

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you’ve been in your industry for 10 years, and you’re attending an entry-level conference and not speaking at it - you need to have a close look at your career choice!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s very quiet today. It doesn’t look like she will need the PCR test and have to isolate, especially if she flies back tonight or tomorrow. We all know if anyone dares message her about anything to do with Covid and travel she’ll just upload a passive aggressive story about it 🙄 IF she addresses it at all.
6225003E-0BCC-4799-AC78-BE640FB3FD3E.png

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but why is she crossed leg on every photo she takes though ? it looks like she's desperate for a piss. What's the matter Borg ? Yo Sushi didn't let you in ?

• Haha
I’m still so confused what they’re giving talks about? None of my favourite YouTubers, or the most successful ones, have needed to attend conferences on how to do what they do. I’m pretty sure we could get her to 100k in 2 months if she was willing to take any criticism.
Saw Blogilaties at one once. She was scribbling notes like crazy.

• Haha
I've often thought that I'd like to do travel vlogging but always worried that if I start I'd spend my holiday focusing on that rather than just enjoying myself

I'm sorry but why is she crossed leg on every photo she takes though ? it looks like she's desperate for a piss. What's the matter Borg ? Yo Sushi didn't let you in ?
She thinks it makes her look slimmer but really it just makes it look like she needs tena lady

• Haha
Reactions: 19
True story... she could have travelled with the cabin sized carry on suitcase had she left all the hair tools and tonnes of make-up at home that she used once all week for the gala. lol I literally fit all my toiletries and make-up in a fold-up two sided hanging bag that I pull out at security at the airport. Other than moisturizer, lippy, a shadow, eyeliner, and mascara what exactly do you need anymore?! I have thick wavy hair and I don't use a hairdryer or styling tools on it except maybe 2-3 times a year for a special occasion or party. I definitely wouldn't take all that tat on vacation. Some gel, hair ties, and my brush. That's it. But I also would have been in jeans all week and no dresses while on vacation in November except for the gala night.

Reactions: 8
been to WDW twice both times for mickeys not so scary and we had parties booked for both with 2 costumes each and make up or me and I STILL had room to fit a case inside my large case to bring stuff back ( we had upgraded bk for this) but I didn't go out there with a whole ton of crap! jeepers, I honestly think she may have gone out there to make new friends, hanging about a group of people who want to make it in the pool she's in but just starting out, kinda makes sense cos she has duck all other mates

Reactions: 5
There isn't a single other person who was nominated at them awards in attendance... saddo Beigan (spelling error but it works!) Gets it wrong again...

Reactions: 6
True story... she could have travelled with the cabin sized carry on suitcase had she left all the hair tools and tonnes of make-up at home that she used once all week for the gala. lol I literally fit all my toiletries and make-up in a fold-up two sided hanging bag that I pull out at security at the airport. Other than moisturizer, lippy, a shadow, eyeliner, and mascara what exactly do you need anymore?! I have thick wavy hair and I don't use a hairdryer or styling tools on it except maybe 2-3 times a year for a special occasion or party. I definitely wouldn't take all that tat on vacation. Some gel, hair ties, and my brush. That's it. But I also would have been in jeans all week and no dresses while on vacation in November except for the gala night.
Thats fine if you’re a natural beauty, which Brogan isn’t so needs a little more help than just moisturiser and mascara

Reactions: 7
FFB1682F-8004-43EC-929D-568EFD5EB1DB.jpeg

lol what was the point? just feels like a big waste of time. Probably not getting enough listens to make it worth their while/they can’t be bothered to think of anything creative to talk about so are just giving up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
‘My new bestie girl’ why does she talk like she’s talking to children all the time? It’s so condescending. Not everyone is a child or dog Brogan!

Reactions: 30
‘My new bestie girl’ why does she talk like she’s talking to children all the time? It’s so condescending. Not everyone is a child or dog Brogan!
she says she is exhausted so when she gets home she is staying in bed the rest of the week!!! must have been exhausted i suppose with all that eating ggrr

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t wait for the upcoming “decorate for Christmas with me” where she mentions going away for Christmas a million times and then cries because she’s so proud of herself for decorating a tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.