Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You all voted for someone else’s thread title when I asked someone to take the online offline offline but you’re laughing on the other side of your face now I did this and you are bloody welcome
please do a suggestion of Benji leaving her 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brogan Tate #80: The online is offline, eating through palma, get out now benji to deliver her karma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Can't believe she cried saying goodbye to her new bestie girl. I hope she thought that Brogie was a right weirdo 😂 I would love to be a fly on the wall to know what she really thinks of her.

Brogan really reminds me of someone I used to work with who would cling on to people and act like they are best friends when they don't even know each other. The kind of person who was always "so where are we going for lunch?" Well I have my own plans that don't involve you so go away. People used to hide from her, it was ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So my theory, the podcast wasn’t doing as well as they hoped, Bianca didn’t want to edit anymore so brogan did it and it was terrible (not enough edited out) so binky did the last 2 (she put this on Instagram) the end is near for brogie, when they said a lot in their personal lives…. Here comes the engagement from brogie…..
what a waste of time 😂 they legit do nothing (Bianca is vile but yes she has a full time job) brogan the big potato legit doesn’t even take her dog on a really long walk all day
Brogan said she’s done a lot of personal growth in 2021…. Didn’t realise weight gain was called that…..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You all voted for someone else’s thread title when I asked someone to take the online offline offline but you’re laughing on the other side of your face now I did this and you are bloody welcome
It’s just what people find funniest/most relevant at the time.

Reactions: 5
Wow wow wow! Some of these are very revealing. The 3rd photo along…! Goodness me.

Reactions: 6
So my theory, the podcast wasn’t doing as well as they hoped, Bianca didn’t want to edit anymore so brogan did it and it was terrible (not enough edited out) so binky did the last 2 (she put this on Instagram) the end is near for brogie, when they said a lot in their personal lives…. Here comes the engagement from brogie…..
what a waste of time 😂 they legit do nothing (Bianca is vile but yes she has a full time job) brogan the big potato legit doesn’t even take her dog on a really long walk all day
Brogan said she’s done a lot of personal growth in 2021…. Didn’t realise weight gain was called that…..
Binky quit to chase her dream of job/house/baby. The podcast themes must have given her a kick up the arse.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure these people will be friends for life 🥴 more people to invite on the Disneyland Paris hen do I suppose.

Well done Brogan for managing to not fall out with these people after a week. That is some personal growth and completely out of character.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow wow wow! Some of these are very revealing. The 3rd photo along…! Goodness me.

Why is she doing that pose in that photo, she is so.desperate to get next to her new bestie and looks like a complete twit in the process 🤣

When people say they want to learn new things and meet new people it is so vague, its obvious she went for none of those things 😂

Reactions: 7
She’s only been on holiday not bloody birthed a baby or anything! Is she totally incapable of normal life?
6D3B8169-DC68-4BA4-8D3F-ECE27B427CEF.png
75BD0B07-B5CF-45DF-B79A-5324F5F1AF62.png
E2B6A691-F95A-40D6-AE50-283B49AAE8AC.png
487B26D0-31CD-426E-B01A-FFA496B2C249.png
D8342245-9A00-4ACB-BACD-6684E3AD773D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Listened to the slogcast on the way home from work.

Brogan Tate, I’ve just never known anyone like her. The episode almost sounded like Binky attempting to counsel Brogan 🥴

Brogan has gotten even more lazy and complacent over the last few years. In response, she has desperately tried to find peace with this by “being kind to herself” or “telling herself it’s okay not to have a productive day” bla bla bla bla, rather than the other way round. And therein lies the problem with Brogan, she’s using all these “self care” strategies backwards. She constantly looks for her strategies that enable her current, problematic behaviour.

And then you’ve got that idiot Binky enabling her by supporting that, and her enabler mother who I’ve just seen on Instagram has filled her fridge for her and cooked her a family sized lasagne like, wtf? She hasn’t just returned home to recover from a stay at hospital after having life changing surgery, she’s been on holiday. Why isn’t Brogan filling her mum’s (who actually works) fridge or making her a lasagne? When was the last time she did that?

Every now and then the armour breaks and she has these fleeting moments where she recognises she isnt happy, so tries to do something about it (the laziest way possible), before giving up (because she is intrinsically lazy and has no perseverance) and then going back to using her “self care” “be kind” coping mechanisms and putting back on the “I’m really happy with myself” mask.

She is so deeply unhappy and unfulfilled and to hear her rattling on on the podcast about how her well being is “sewwwww much better” is just absolute tit.

I actually think Binky is relatively emotionally intelligent and knows this, but enables Brogan because she is a mean girl and wants to tear her down, or use her for her platform, or both. There’s just no other explanation as to why someone who is emotionally intelligent and boundaried would be friends with Brogan, let alone run a podcast with her. And brogan is so thick she has no clue

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.