Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 894559
lol what was the point? just feels like a big waste of time. Probably not getting enough listens to make it worth their while/they can’t be bothered to think of anything creative to talk about so are just giving up.
Interesting they’re giving up the podcast , I imagine they’re giving it up because it’s not overly successful .. lots of poor reviews and as we’ve said so many times they don’t have a USP … who wants to listen to someone else talk about a wedding they want to have when they’re not even engaged or planning one ?

it was doomed from day 1 , hopefully this has shut down any dreams brogan had of being a presenter !! What a waste of money buying all that kit was though !

Reactions: 38
How interesting the podcast won’t be continuing…I think truthfully it wasn’t the success they thought it would be, binky didn’t edit this season which I think was her stepping away, brogan hated editing it and found it too hard and time consuming, they didn’t bother to discuss actual topics that would interest current listeners and attract new ones. I get that some podcasts are people discussing “fluffy” things and just having fun, but those people tend to be incredibly likeable. I don’t know why they thought recording themselves talking about themselves, with their prejudiced views, self absorbed opinions and incorrect information (where do I start!) would be popular!

The threads will get even quieter now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m still baffled at this traverse event. It truly seems like it was those starting out but I guess when you’ve struggled for 10 years to be a success, you get desperate.

Reactions: 39
View attachment 894568

I wonder how many of these 'friendships' will last for brogie.
They’ll have distanced themselves by the time the coach arrives to pick them up and forgotten her by the time the wheels descend...

Re the podcast ending, yeah I think Binky realised she fucked up royally in her choice of co-presenter, both from the beyond awful reviews and because Brogs is vacuous, self centred and boring as duck! Hence her making Brogs edit the shitshow this month so that she could get her round to her way of thinking to end it.

The online/offline now permanently offline due to Brogwhine

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I also wonder if binky and broges will survive much longer.
I don’t think so. I think there’s trouble in paradise there. Imagine brogans meltdown when binky told her she didn’t want to do the podcast anymore! There’s no way that came from brogan.

Manic on her stories this morning as per. Said she cried saying bye to her new “bestie”. Sorry but that isn’t usual behaviour for someone you’ve been knocking about with for a few days

So fucked off at her story saying she’s going to home and sleep for a week due to being “exhausted”, honestly she doesn’t know the meaning of the word. And of course more shots of her head blocking the view of the sea so you can’t even bleeping see it!

Reactions: 35
She always says she’s made amazing new friends - there’s been dog walkers, people from the hen and weddings, she said she made some of her best friends during the pandemic (I think she means Shannon). Nothing has came of meeting any of them.

Reactions: 14
For the blocked, palma looks soooo beautiful and I wish she had shown more/taken more photos! Other than that, wouldn’t everyone love to go on a jolly and then take A WEEK OFF because they’re tired! Girl needs to get in the real world. It’s true isn’t it, the less she does, the more she struggles with normal everyday things and gets overwhelmed.
D2053E7E-CEC8-4B41-918A-912CA76D58C6.png
FEE0040D-525A-47C1-A57E-5A0A00FF73F5.png
34C8D2CD-EFB9-4C76-B064-F86E64A6B3E9.png
A721A7CC-DD89-43F4-AFB4-AC9123DB75BC.png
C76D3A56-B4E1-4264-B17A-8D659F057AE2.png
82A6BDB9-31C1-4A70-BABF-B4EAD5E9CE33.png
2D520D60-5DA0-4AD8-9F9B-071E1722B11F.png
1ECF379A-34EB-4E5C-8954-90DE37BA617B.png
A255341A-61C8-4DA8-8DAB-D87B895B5603.png
717C39CB-040C-4FBB-BAA0-C78710F9A717.png
F4B54E61-C0F8-4165-9C06-79F2F60BE1CF.png
2DE571A7-0B3F-44AE-B0B6-A385B7B26586.png
CEDC3CFD-1BC0-43DD-ABBE-707191EFF545.png
DDD9D268-9842-481C-A6CF-712B3E1E98A7.png
B91BEEB3-0A7B-4172-B541-0E3B040403FE.png
1511BDD5-A646-4D7C-B504-5D072A4F67E1.png
B5B3159C-9119-4757-99F0-4B6AAEA5EC88.png
E633DC9D-2C67-4FA4-8084-7C59A74E39A9.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
They’ll have distanced themselves by the time the coach arrives to pick them up and forgotten her by the time the wheels descend...

Re the podcast ending, yeah I think Binky realised she fucked up royally in her choice of co-presenter, both from the beyond awful reviews and because Brogs is vacuous, self centred and boring as duck! Hence her making Brogs edit the shitshow this month so that she could get her round to her way of thinking to end it.

The online/offline now permanently offline due to Brogwhine
I bet Binky starts one by herself. I can’t imagine her spending all that time and money buying the equipment and learning how to edit just to give it all up.

Reactions: 24
So fucked off at her story saying she’s going to home and sleep for a week due to being “exhausted”, honestly she doesn’t know the meaning of the word. And of course more shots of her head blocking the view of the sea so you can’t even bleeping see it!
I’m sure I said she would need a week off when she got home 😅 This is why she’s frustrating - if this was a real work trip you would be back at your desk the next morning. Who has the chance to spend the next week tired and overwhelmed!?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I genuinely believe they’re giving up the podcast because they’ve ran out of ideas and things to talk about 😂

Brogan is the queen of not having/giving her opinion on important subjects and probably isn’t intelligent enough to discuss anything that would be worthwhile listening to. And Bianca knows this.

Reactions: 27
I bet Binky starts one by herself. I can’t imagine her spending all that time and money buying the equipment and learning how to edit just to give it all up.
Yes! I was just thinking this. Probably start one herself and have guests on to chat with. Brogan will be SEWWW PROUD of her going solo but the truth is Binky just couldn't get a good convo out of her co-host and needed to do it again without her!

Reactions: 21
The latest episode - They sound frosty.
Binky said it was goodbye and Brogan said it was goodbye for now and she hoped it would be a chatty episode.. The whole point NO? They are claiming they are too busy to do it.

Binky said they have huge new commitments coming. I think it’s her who pulled the plug.

Reactions: 16
Now theyve buggared off, i may give it a listen. I am in the mood for chaos

How did she only go to the beach once!? Im all for a food tour but its a beach island. Its stunning

Reactions: 7
anyone else think that Brogan pushing this 'new bestie girl' on the trip is also a bit of a dig at her 'bestie girl' Binky?

Defo get the feeling Binky is pushing back big time from Brogan, so Brogan is desperate for a new friend. Bet when the new bestie girl gets on the flight free from Brogan she's like 'thank f*ck to be rid of that' and then blocks Brogan's number' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Binky is such a bleep. She has text a girl telling her they aren’t friends with the most vile attitude.. Even Brogan sounded shocked by her.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.