Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the risk you take while travelling in a pandemic. I think it was an unnecessary trip just for her to feel important and pretend to be a jet setter.
Que meltdown about a rules change and not seeing Ben for a few more days

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20211128-074642.png

Screenshot_20211128-074649.png

Screenshot_20211128-074654.png

That Polaroid is manic, as per usual.
Another granny dress, check, mask on a chain, check.
Has she not realised that these seminars are probably for beginning travel vloggers, not people who have apparently been doing this for ten years!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 892544
View attachment 892545
View attachment 892546

That Polaroid is manic, as per usual.
Another granny dress, check, mask on a chain, check.
Has she not realised that these seminars are probably for beginning travel vloggers, not people who have apparently been doing this for ten years!!
Also, if you check out the instas of those she’s with, their content looks much more professional and interesting.

No mention of what’s going on in the U.K. with the pandemic then?! Surprise surprise.

still can’t get over her braiding her hair like this and thinking it looks acceptable. You’re on holiday alone, this is your job, you took hair tools with you so why not make an effort! It’s not like she’s short on time.
85647257-1B10-437E-A17E-E0733960B36E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Also, if you check out the instas of those she’s with, their content looks much more professional and interesting.

No mention of what’s going on in the U.K. with the pandemic then?! Surprise surprise.

still can’t get over her braiding her hair like this and thinking it looks acceptable. You’re on holiday alone, this is your job, you took hair tools with you so why not make an effort! It’s not like she’s short on time.
View attachment 892589
Why does she insist on standing with her feet wider than shoulder-width apart?!

Reactions: 23
If it's her last day today she will get away with no PCR/ not having to isolate as the new rule comes in on Tuesday?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
To be honest a PCR isn’t that much of an inconvenience and they usually come back within 24 hours. You just have to have one within two days of returning so I would have ordered a home test ready for when I got back, post it ASAP and hope it’s negative the next day.

She will be home before the rules come in though.

Reactions: 13
If it's her last day today she will get away with no PCR/ not having to isolate as the new rule comes in on Tuesday?
Yeah I didn’t realise it didn’t start until Tuesday so she won’t need to do one.

Whether she should take extra precautions or not having flown is another point, but I doubt she will or that it will get any form of a mention.

She might get some message if she is out walking Bonnie on Tuesday though asking why she isnt isolating from those who don’t realise she just missed the deadline.

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe she brought so much junk with just to look like she has the entire trip. Like damn make an effort girl.

Reactions: 13
I’m interested to see if she jumps into Christmas mode once she’s home. We’ve had snow all weekend, festive family meals out and put our tree up.. I couldn’t imagine enjoying a travel event like this one in November.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m interested to see if she jumps into Christmas mode once she’s home. We’ve had snow all weekend, festive family meals out and put our tree up.. I couldn’t imagine enjoying a travel event like this one in November.
It’s still ages til Christmas! You can’t not do a work event just because it’s four weeks before Christmas! Whether Brogan is really working is a different matter… 😂

Reactions: 18
Can hardly call this a working trip though! She’s basically paid to go to Spain, eat and drink food, shop in shops that are similar to what we have here but because it’s some type of vlogger event she’s classing it as work. It’s embarrasing! For how long she’s been an influencer you’d think she would actually be leading the event, not going to learn new things 10 years on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s still ages til Christmas! You can’t not do a work event just because it’s four weeks before Christmas! Whether Brogan is really working is a different matter… 😂
I didn’t mean work events, I meant going to a typical summer location in November.. Just my opinion that I wouldn’t fancy it. Not sure how it can be called a work event though.. She’s paid for it and won’t see any benefit from it.

Reactions: 3
I’m still so confused what they’re giving talks about? None of my favourite YouTubers, or the most successful ones, have needed to attend conferences on how to do what they do. I’m pretty sure we could get her to 100k in 2 months if she was willing to take any criticism.

This is the same girl that called opening a game console work. When she’s up as out the door by 7am five days a week I might consider it work.

• Haha

View attachment 892589
My neck hurts looking at how far she tries to turn and tilt her heard to make her face seem slimmer.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.