Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get your fat head out the photo! The one of the cathedral with the bright blue skies could be a lovely photo without thag giant troll in it.

Reactions: 24
56808FFD-D85A-49CA-AACA-B749A62F6BC4.png

so there was a gala dinner last night. Why wasn’t Brogie there?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 889158

Went on the Instagram for Holly, the girl that Brogie has seemingly latched onto for this trip, just to compare stories and I’m howling at the fact that she took her jumper off to eat. I’ve never known anyone to do that, but I also don’t typically wear a t-shirt under that style of jumper. Is she afraid she is going to drop food on herself? I can’t imagine it was because it’s was warm since everyone else still has jackets on.
Commenting on weight is very personal, it’s a very personal issue. I’m sure we’ve all gone through it but…. Wow, I’m shocked! She looks like a completely different person to when I first watched her!

Reactions: 13
I’ve looked at the traverse this page and I can’t see her at any of the talks, although to be fair they all sound very much aimed at those just starting out.

Reactions: 5
The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plane, but why does she still look insane ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nice to see she got loads of use of all the hair tools she took 😂 and to think she thinks her 'packing skills' are one of her good traits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At her age (with ten years on YouTube), she shouldn’t be at this conference unless she’s speaking—please no, the world does not need more crappy influencers. She shouldn’t have been there all week. She shouldn’t have been hanging out with people a generation younger than her. Because she needs to face it, she doesn’t think, act, or dress like a 27 year old. She basically went on a weird vacation with strangers who I’m sure felt like they’d brought their mom along. And pretended it was work.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
At her age (with ten years on YouTube), she shouldn’t be at this conference unless she’s speaking—please no, the world does not need more crappy influencers. She shouldn’t have been there all week. She shouldn’t have been hanging out with people a generation younger than her. Because she needs to face it, she doesn’t think, act, or dress like a 27 year old. She basically went on a weird vacation with strangers who I’m sure felt like they’d brought their mom along. And pretended it was work.
completely, the fact that she is there shows how sh*t she is at 'her so called job'. In any job you go on courses, but if after 10 years you are still on the beginners course then surely you would take a look at yourself. She really has no idea what's she is doing. And all these newbies will come in and completely overtake her anyway.

She has no sleek editing skills, she is passive aggressive to everyone, her fake-ness is so hard to watch and all she does nowadays is film herself eating or shopping with a few photos in-between. She reports on trips like a 5 year old 'today i went to the Cathedral and it was good and had lots of steps and then I had a nice lunch".

She is no travel vlogger, never has been and never will be. She got lucky when she started at the right time and she was abit of a car crash to watch with all her dramatics which is what made people watch, but I really doubt she has very long left with her 'influencer career'. She looks totally bored of it all herself too. The fact that she has to continue to buy her following, beg and tag like crazy to try and get brands to notice her and then only gets the deals any old influencer gets must tell her something.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Came on here to LOOOOOL that she's going to have to isolate when she returns. Looks like Juls will have to keep Bonnie for a few days longer because little miss mooney won't be able to take her on "dog walks"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Came on here to LOOOOOL that she's going to have to isolate when she returns. Looks like Juls will have to keep Bonnie for a few days longer because little miss mooney won't be able to take her on "dog walks"
We all know she doesn’t like to follow the covid rules so it’s gonna be very hard for her to stick to it and if she doesn’t she’s going to have to try and hide it.

Reactions: 15
I see a homebargains 'essential trip' situation happening again, no way Bogey could cope isolating for longer than 24 hours, she'll need an essential trip run for malibu, wine, biccies and disney tat

Reactions: 20
It’s the risk you take while travelling in a pandemic. I think it was an unnecessary trip just for her to feel important and pretend to be a jet setter.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.