Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused as to how she still manages to look one washed out colour when she packed quite a lot of make up and a bag full of make up brushes.

Reactions: 15
EEA44D52-8669-4570-A011-6DB6F12532A4.jpeg

Went on the Instagram for Holly, the girl that Brogie has seemingly latched onto for this trip, just to compare stories and I’m howling at the fact that she took her jumper off to eat. I’ve never known anyone to do that, but I also don’t typically wear a t-shirt under that style of jumper. Is she afraid she is going to drop food on herself? I can’t imagine it was because it’s was warm since everyone else still has jackets on.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Good grief she must be smoothering that poor girl here we have young 20 somethings dressing the part brogie rocks up off the plane with granny dresses maybe take their advice on clothes Brogan I know she is 27 but every young group she gets included in looks odd cause she makes herself look older.

Has Holly got a you tube needing new you tubers to latch on

Reactions: 10
View attachment 889158

Went on the Instagram for Holly, the girl that Brogie has seemingly latched onto for this trip, just to compare stories and I’m howling at the fact that she took her jumper off to eat. I’ve never known anyone to do that, but I also don’t typically wear a t-shirt under that style of jumper. Is she afraid she is going to drop food on herself? I can’t imagine it was because it’s was warm since everyone else still has jackets on.
Oh my god she looks huge here. Not a great look for her 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 889158

I hate commenting on her weight but she looks enormous in that picture !

Reactions: 22
View attachment 889158

That shows her actual size

Reactions: 10
Hope everyone stays safe traveling home from work had warnings to go home early keep safe tattlers 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope everyone stays safe traveling home from work had warnings to go home early keep safe tattlers 💕
It was baltic coming home tonight.. it was snowing in Newcastle 🥶

When’s Brogan due home? I think we will have a week of her feeling overwhelmed before she gets into Christmas mode.

Reactions: 12
We had snow and lightening at the same time pretty cool but bleeping scary

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.