Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the experiences she could do whilst over there, so far...2 food experiences both containing wine and 7 courses 😵
So much food 🙄 no wonder she's taken so many clothes. She's probably packed mixed sizes so that she can at least wear something when she's eaten her way through palma

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't understand what this event is for. Is it in partnership with visitpalma? Is she being paid to post these pictures with the hashtags. I know she's paid for her own ticket to the event plus flights and accommodation but what is she actually doing other than eating some meals? She's paid for a trip that is solely about food with a group of strangers...I am confused. I thought it was going to be like a conference type thing.
Yes, I thought it was going to be a conference type thing. But so far, it's just been two days of meals and the welcome reception last night. I normally do food tours or walking tours when I visit a new destination so I'm not quite sure why you'd pay a company to do all this when you can do it on your own.

Reactions: 14
Glad its not just me utterly confused about the purpose of this Palma visit.

Is she going to branch out do come shop with me in Aldi or something as it just seems to be about eating at the moment

Reactions: 13
So much food being featured so far and not much else, maybe Brogan's ditching Disney and going to become a food vlogger/blogger instead, I mean it is her favourite past time 🍔🍟🌭🍗🥩🥓🥮🍰🍩🍭🍮🍯🍬🍢🥠🧂🍫

Screenshot_20211124-153358_Instagram.jpg

Where the duck does she put it all. And it's definitely not just "when in palma". We all remember the race to the ice cream van during the summer

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
So much food being featured so far and not much else, maybe Brogan's ditching Disney and going to become a food vlogger/blogger instead, I mean it is her favourite past time 🍔🍟🌭🍗🥩🥓🥮🍰🍩🍭🍮🍯🍬🍢🥠🧂🍫
A nasty part of me hopes she does a full Nikocado Avocado. Imagine Brogs with an Only Fans.

• Haha
  • Sick
Brogan Tate #80 All the way to Spain just to drink wine and eat, no plane home for Bogey, she can't fit in her seat

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This stuff frustrates me because these companies/restaurants are giving influencers free meals (cause you know Traverse isn’t paying) in hopes they’ll bring in more business but brogan doesn’t tell anything about the businesses so what a waste. It’s almost always a waste but I feel bad for the new businesses that get conned into thinking giving free stuff for exposure works.

• Heart
All that clothing and again she’s only wearing the orginal jacket she was going to wear on the plane… but it wasn’t “comfortable” enough….

All that clothing and again she’s only wearing the orginal jacket she was going to wear on the plane… but it wasn’t “comfortable” enough….
Is it a leather jacket? Sorry to anyone but I kind of feel like leather jackets are the same fashion circa as the dresses and tights with ballet pumps. You don’t really see them anymore and it seems leather look leggings are more in nowadays than leather jackets 😅

Reactions: 8
Is it a leather jacket? Sorry to anyone but I kind of feel like leather jackets are the same fashion circa as the dresses and tights with ballet pumps. You don’t really see them anymore and it seems leather look leggings are more in nowadays than leather jackets 😅
So she’s only worn her north face rain jacket…. Yet took 2 other jackets with her! Honestly she said she couldn’t wear the rain jacket traveling as it wasn’t comfortable….

Reactions: 10
Leather jackets are very popular tbf if you think they’re old fashioned then I’d argue modern fashion has passed you by a bit, lots of things considered ‘retro’ are back with a vengeance.

she does look horrific when pairing it up with her tit dresses though let’s not get it twisted

Reactions: 22
Leather jackets are very popular tbf if you think they’re old fashioned then I’d argue modern fashion has passed you by a bit, lots of things considered ‘retro’ are back with a vengeance.

she does look horrific when pairing it up with her tit dresses though let’s not get it twisted
they are fashionable, they just look old fashioned when the person wearing it has more wrinkles than the leather !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.