Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes only wanted a free holiday and Brogan mixing with others I think not.

Whos taken the piccie is it a selfie timer

dun dun dun 👀

Reactions: 11
The background in those pics is tit.. damp on the wall, a rusty old handrail and a concrete jungle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A girl I follow called kirstyleannetravels is there and her stories have much more info than all of Brogans combined! This is your job Brogan get a grip 😂

Reactions: 6
She just looks awful on this trip. Just awful.

The dowdy outfits, the messy, frizzy hair.

Just wear some jeans, straighten your hair, whack it up in a pony tail and ditch the headbands. JFC.

Reactions: 22
I don’t think she wants to learn.. I think she’s gone there to get her name known to Traverse in the hope of future free trips.
100%. If anything, just like that retreat where they did yoga and she was wetting herself over Em sheldon and Emily Canham, she sees these trips and goes on them to make herself feel important and to try and show the world she’s a big deal. I don’t know any other people in her lane that do this kind of stuff? They’re happy and confident in doing their own thing. The only person she’s fooling is herself and wasting so much money.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
9FF431E2-514D-441A-A5CD-4D8395C49D36.png

I’m sorry but it looks like a group of college kids on a trip to Europe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That lad wants to be careful.. She will think he fancies her because he’s beside her for that photo.

A weeks worth of packing to looks like that.. An ugly thin floral dress with a north face coat and trainers? What she hell is she thinking? She always looks like she has nothing fo wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.