Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed traverseevents haven’t reposted any of brogans stories that include her face

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You've got to give it to Charlotte Ruff, absolutely owning her little trip to Dubai, accepting herself for who she is and just generally glowing and coming across really happy. She isn't being paid for any of it yet I've learned more about things to do in Dubai than I have on Brogan's ad trip to Palma which is supposed to be informative!

Reactions: 31
You've got to give it to Charlotte Ruff, absolutely owning her little trip to Dubai, accepting herself for who she is and just generally glowing and coming across really happy. She isn't being paid for any of it yet I've learned more about things to do in Dubai than I have on Brogan's ad trip to Palma which is supposed to be informative!
I wish Charlotte was less annoying as she is good at vlogging. But she is bleeping insufferable.

Reactions: 29
I agree, even if you find her annoying she’s successful, confident and happy.

Reactions: 19
I don't understand what this event is for. Is it in partnership with visitpalma? Is she being paid to post these pictures with the hashtags. I know she's paid for her own ticket to the event plus flights and accommodation but what is she actually doing other than eating some meals? She's paid for a trip that is solely about food with a group of strangers...I am confused. I thought it was going to be like a conference type thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The fact she poses for photos like this in general cringes me out…

BUT SHE TOOK THESE PHOTOS HERSELF! I could never imagine posing like this, especially for a selfie 🤣🤣🤣

D8E164FD-E147-42AF-A57A-FFAA0271C24D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I don't understand what this event is for. Is it in partnership with visitpalma? Is she being paid to post these pictures with the hashtags. I know she's paid for her own ticket to the event plus flights and accommodation but what is she actually doing other than eating some meals? She's paid for a trip that is solely about food with a group of strangers...I am confused. I thought it was going to be like a conference type thing.
As far as we know she isn’t being paid and there are two conferences during the week.

Reactions: 10

BUT SHE TOOK THESE PHOTOS HERSELF! I could never imagine posing like this, especially for a selfie 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 884712
And it's not like it's a nice view or anything (Of Bog or beyond the balcony). She could at least do it in front of a landmark. She looks manic

Reactions: 19

View attachment 884712
Something about this photo just doesn’t look right. She looks like a pregnant lady whose head is on backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's banging on about blue skies after the rain yesterday and instead of showing us, she's shoved her big head in the way. We have barely seen ANYTHING of palma!

My mams not well atm, so we've been going for short walks and taking lots of photos on our phones to take her mind off the fact that she's in pain and struggling, and guess what, other than the odd selfie, neither of us are in any of the pictures (I live quite rurally so lots of lovely scenic views)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20211124-094258.png

She can't take photos because its raining.
Why does this make me feel such a sense of glee??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
From what I could gather from a quick skim of the traverse Instagram page it’s a networking event. I used to work for a business centre and the network events the business owners used to go to were just pointless other than to drink and eat and schmooze with other business owners. It rarely achieved any of them anything and this is likely the same situation. She isn’t going to learn anything that is going to help her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Probably what to eat in Palma and Brogans booked herself on I was in Palma in the 90s all I saw was English food egg and chips etc not once did i see Spanish food :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
From what I could gather from a quick skim of the traverse Instagram page it’s a networking event. I used to work for a business centre and the network events the business owners used to go to were just pointless other than to drink and eat and schmooze with other business owners. It rarely achieved any of them anything and this is likely the same situation. She isn’t going to learn anything that is going to help her 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t think she wants to learn.. I think she’s gone there to get her name known to Traverse in the hope of future free trips.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.