Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will be in paradise having the house to himself even if heā€™s doing nothing but chilling. It might make him realise heā€™s happier without her šŸ¤£
heā€™s just grateful to be able to park his car in the driveway and not have to walk those precious extra steps to the front door šŸ™šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is from that girls Instagram. Literally everyone else is chatting/laughing and sheā€™s just on her phone looking really out of place. I donā€™t think she even tries to engage with people unless itā€™s for a picture to make it look as though sheā€™s having the ā€˜best expirrrienceā€™ šŸ¤¢
9031B826-FBF0-4474-B227-2B4D811D6A74.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This is from that girls Instagram. Literally everyone else is chatting/laughing and sheā€™s just on her phone looking really out of place. I donā€™t think she even tries to engage with people unless itā€™s for a picture to make it look as though sheā€™s having the ā€˜best expirrrienceā€™ šŸ¤¢View attachment 886582
Sheā€™d seen on tattle weā€™d rumbled the lack of benji activity so sheā€™s quick hopping it into his account to like and comment on all her palma stuff šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she couldnā€™t make it any MORE obvious itā€™s her on there.

But either way, this is so bloody rude!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This is from that girls Instagram. Literally everyone else is chatting/laughing and sheā€™s just on her phone looking really out of place. I donā€™t think she even tries to engage with people unless itā€™s for a picture to make it look as though sheā€™s having the ā€˜best expirrrienceā€™ šŸ¤¢View attachment 886582
Omg she looks huge here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love it when a non carefully posed and edited picture of her appears and she looks like Bogie the Hutt.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That women in the green outfit looks smart and then Brogan has went to dinner wearing that Grandad fleece that she lives in at home. I thought she had packed dresses specifically for meals in the evening.

Reactions: 30
It looks like no one is talking to her so sheā€™s pretending to be busy on her phone. The three next to her are clearly in a group convo that sheā€™s not privvy too

Reactions: 17
I've been so busy with work this week, am just catching up on Brogan's all-you-can-eat-Palma šŸ˜‚

wonder if the others are getting a little peed off yet with Brogan shoving a camera in their faces....here's hoping for Trek America 2...The Palma Edition šŸ˜‚

Great to see Brogan look like a granny and those photos she took of herself on the balcony to copy Charlotte šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: would loved someone to have filmed her from another balcony taking them šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A morning to herself.. I wonder what the rest of the group are doing.

Also is this girl ok!? Just skimmed through the packing vlog. Who takes an extension away with them? šŸ¤£
EDB32AC0-A3E3-4FD2-9911-FCA267959345.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I take an extension cord away with me. But its all pre loaded with my bits and bobs.

Sometimes when I feel like crap. I look in on Brogan. She has a lot of...confidence.

Reactions: 17
A morning to herself.. I wonder what the rest of the group are doing.

Also is this girl ok!? Just skimmed through the packing vlog. Who takes an extension away with them? šŸ¤£View attachment 886764
This is actually quite a good idea if you have multiple thing that need charging because then you only need to take 1 plug adapter!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
"In going for lunch today", what do you call the past 2 days of 7 course meals then Bogey? An "afternoon snack"?!šŸ˜µ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.