Brogan Tate #79 Girl, guide us to some better content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan reminds me of Giovanna Fletcher in that she looks like a toddler and a middle aged woman all at once 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know right I keep saying that in every group photo its like Brogan taken her kids out on a family holiday she never looks her age with the other vloggers and stands out a mile off shes better going in to groups like Louise Pentland

Brogan defo looks like in her 30s at least.
Even with Louise she looks so out of place!

Reactions: 8
I’m mostly amused that after looking up the 2 tagged they are a) giving much more actual content than her despite very small subscribers comparatively and more importantly b) she’s spent loads to go to this “work conference” to learn a trade that these people actually look like they are learning - at the beginning of their blogger/blogger/YouTube whatever career - not 10 years in.

She is literally 10 years late to this event, why hasn’t she learnt this stuff organically yet?

Reactions: 22
Riveting content. I’m still keen to know what the purpose of this trip is…but if other accounts are doing a better job of showing it why am I even surprised about little miss lazy? The truth is she’s gone on this trip because she’s still desperately hoping to “make it” as a big YouTuber or whatever but she’s never going to get there.
D185300C-C43F-4152-9267-AE78D59BCC84.png
6E637794-6F3E-4EE0-B498-C57ACAC3EA7C.png

Reactions: 11
Riveting content. I’m still keen to know what the purpose of this trip is…but if other accounts are doing a better job of showing it why am I even surprised about little miss lazy? The truth is she’s gone on this trip because she’s still desperately hoping to “make it” as a big YouTuber or whatever but she’s never going to get there. View attachment 883327View attachment 883328
Why doesn't she tell her audience what's on offer? Do the research, add a swipe up, recommend something based on her experience?? That's the whole effin point you twunt.

What is an afternoon meal? Is that what she has between 2nd lunch and 1st dinner?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Of course Duchess Dumpling is eating her way around Palma she never does anything else when visiting different cities

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 883466

Hm is it just me or has this changed recently? No sign of Disney?
If you look at Charlotte's instagram bio, Brogan has literally copied it 😂

P.S it says I'm a new member but I've actually been around here for nearly 2 years but my account signed me out on my phone and I couldn't remember my log in details for the life of me !!! But I am very much around and just want to thank you all for the endless lol's and truths on here 😂

Reactions: 21
Brogan Tate #80: Only just learned about iced coffee, Three-Hundred Euros for a club sandwich to scoffy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her trips kill the threads 😂
Most YouTubers upload videos while they are away and you would never know they had gone anywhere if you didn’t follow them on Instagram.

The last thing I’d chose to do is rebrand myself as a travel vlogger, half of the world a still closed and don’t want us there. I can’t see that changing any time soon!
And look at what’s happening in Europe! Back to lockdowns!

The last thing I’d chose to do is rebrand myself as a travel vlogger, half of the world a still closed and don’t want us there. I can’t see that changing any time soon!
Exactly. As usual her timing is completely off as per se

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.