Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that’s totally different to what she’s portrayed on Instagram? Her air B&B review said it was one of the best places they’d ever stayed? She kept going on about the mini golf they had. SURELY people aren’t going to be impressed and realise she acts all happy on Instagram but the reality of her life is SO far?!
The only thing she liked was the free condiments. She moaned about everything else.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How can you moan so much about something you’ve booked?! Surely she looked at pictures beforehand? Did they bring a lot of food this time? Surely she knew they’d only be a double bed?! 🤨🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
When they can’t find bonnie, the room is vile. Why is it such a mess? Clothes all over the place what an earth

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the garden update? Where on earth is all this money coming from??!!!

Reactions: 6
They drove between these two….. the ice cream shop is about 4 mins from the chip shop. They also walked past one of the UKs best chip shops, it’s just after capn jaspers where she says about how the buildings are nice. Absolutely bizarre behaviour! I actually live 5 mins from their air bnb and it’s such a lush area! Bens farm shop is just a tourist trap owned by riverford thi

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m still so irritated they aren’t putting any real grass down for bonnie!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
How old is Bonnie? From reading here over the months I have got the impression she is a young dog, but the white hairs under her chin say she's older.
They said she was 9 when they got her…. We suspected she was younger at the time due to the weird circumstances but maybe she is 10 now….

Reactions: 6
She literally just went to chain restaurants and complained 😂 they walked about 500m on the hoe, literally from where Bonnie was up on the rails to the lighthouse is minutes, then they drove down to the Barbican which again they walked about 50m. I’m about brogans size and when I broke my ankle and was on crutches I would do that walk on the hoe as it’s a nice view and well tarmaced. Never seen anything like this in my life!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I bleeping hate the word.

mooch 😕

- when one of your main highlights is the b&m crunchy nut clusters and ketchup provided,
you need help.
- when you order chicken and chips for breakfast,
you need help
- when you say there isn’t enough room for snack storage,
Yes yes, you need help.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.