Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was miserable as anything in that vlog, but then I would be too if I had her life, it's utterly utterly depressing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I bleeping hate the word.

mooch 😕

- when one of your main highlights is the b&m crunchy nut clusters and ketchup provided,
you need help.
- when you order chicken and chips for breakfast,
you need help
- when you say there isn’t enough room for snack storage,
Yes yes, you need help.
the word “keen” has been making my teeth itch this vlog!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Makes my teeth grind together in cringe when she calls Bonnie baby and talks to her in that stupid high voice.. ‘oooohhh bonnieeeeeyyy she did that all on her oweeeenn’

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Also, no bloody wonder Ben is losing his tit in the car with the car troubles, drives all week and still has to chauffeur Madame Trunchbull von tat pants around at the weekend too!
The is too small because he doesn’t like contact, I doubt that was the case when they met cus her bed was a double then! What’s wrong Bog, he doesn’t like to cuddle up anymore?

Reactions: 46
What was the point of this trip? Neither of them seem at all into it, and have shoehorned it in around work and house jobs that need to be done. This is the problem if you constantly go away, it’s no longer a treat and the chore of packing/unpacking all the time becomes so tedious. What a waste of money to book this trip and then basically do what you’d do at home- watch tv/get takeaways etc.

Reactions: 38
Benji had to catch himself here 😂
Do they ever cuddle or show any affection like at all?! They don’t cuddle on the sofa (they couldn’t be more further apart actually), they don’t cuddle let alone touch in bed.. like where is the intimacy and romance?! The only time these days I’ve seen them show affection is in a staged Instagram picture! They have zero chemistry and act as though they’re siblings. I think their relationship has gone very stale but is also so familiar and comfortable so neither of them is checking out any time soon! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Drove to Plymouth watched tv, walked 200m and ate in chain restaurants
All of the local restaurants they could have gone to! Slobs

Reactions: 25
I think their relationship has gone very stale but is also so familiar and comfortable
Agree! It is obvious from the fact that they make precisely zero effort for each other with their appearance. He's as bad as her, the chinless wonder!

Reactions: 10
I haven't been able to get more than 2 or 3 minutes into the slog because yewtu.be isn't able to download it properly, but why is she going on about having to drive? And how she's never driven more than 2 and a half hours?? You're 72 years old, I don't get it? Just seems like a strange thing to be making a big deal out of.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I haven't been able to get more than 2 or 3 minutes into the slog because yewtu.be isn't able to download it properly, but why is she going on about having to drive? And how she's never driven more than 2 and a half hours?? You're 72 years old, I don't get it? Just seems like a strange thing to be making a big deal out of.
This is the girl that cried when she drove herself to IKEA.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I understand her not being a confident driver because I’m not , I’d hate to drive 2.5 hours ! Maybe that makes me pathetic but I really only drive around town

but what I don’t get is why Benji isn’t a named driver on her car insurance if she’s not a confident driver … my husband and I are both insured on each other’s cars so we can drive the others if there’s a problem or an emergency

• Wow
Reactions: 39
OK so as someone who's Dad is an alcoholic I'm fairly confident that she is one. My dad says exactly the same.
she also mentioned on day one ‘now we’re home we can FINALLY have some alcohol as no longer driving anywhere’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
she also mentioned on day one ‘now we’re home we can FINALLY have some alcohol as no longer driving anywhere’
Exactly. Alarm bells are ringing for me. I've lived with it, it's not nice at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
And to add a named driver is minimal cost
I am named on 3 other car/van/pick up fully comp £55 for all three

Reactions: 10
Benji had to catch himself here 😂
Completely dead relationship and absolutely no sex life… Absolute weirdos - they are young and away on ‘holiday’ surely any regular couple would have sexy time and snuggles 🤔

I’m beginning to think Ben actually sleeps in the bed in the spare room at home… more than anything I’m thinking he is actually gay - we’ve said it before and the more I see of him/them as a couple over the years the more I think it.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.