Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg we now know that Brogan gets skin care advice from mejulie duck me non of their skins have a glow only tired tight and dull skin mejulie is abit scary too look at :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did any of you see Bogie in the simpsons the other day ? I couldn't believe it ! (it's a video as per se) hope you all like the little credits I done at the end 😅
This is the best thing thats come out of these threads in a long time, absolutely howling

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Brogan I don't like the interior
Benji I do its nice and modern translation it's not white and covered in tat

• Haha
Bloody hell you can tell this isn't a gifted trip
She is complaining about everything

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Haha.. Benjis car overheated and hers is full of tit for the tip. Typical.

I’ll be back with a food tally because I enjoyed it last time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It overheated because the poor exhaust is practically scraping the tarmac with tonnes of tat weighing it down !!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So cringe Brogan insulting the comic sans font, glad Benji said she was being silly and said she’s only saying that as it’s fashionable to say it’s tacky.
She sounded such a snob when knocking the decor, which was actually quite nice!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Benji my bf and I 🤣 🤣 🤣

oh duck off and get colour in that house

So cringe Brogan insulting the comic sans font, glad Benji said she was being silly and said she’s only saying that as it’s fashionable to say it’s tacky.
She sounded such a snob when knocking the decor, which was actually quite nice!
We all liked the purple wallpaper when they first got HER house but she knocked it back obvs! If its not a prison colour she wont like it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 762665
In no way or shape do they look like mother and daughter...sisters, definitely (Julie's age not brogans obviously)

In fact, I'd say brogan looks older 😱
Crikey they both look rough… MeJulie has been on too many sun beds and that blonde is awful and Bratgon looks unkempt. We used to say MeJulie looked better but it seems ‘lockdown’ has been rough to both of them.

Reactions: 17
Why does she sound pissed off in that whole vlog like jesus be grateful and bleeping put make up on!!! They both didn't make effort did they if I was that company id tell them to re do the bleeping vlog and make some effort with their appearence for the company at least

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.