Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also they use comic sans for dyslexia in schools boregone…. Shut up

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did any of you see Bogie in the simpsons the other day ? I couldn't believe it ! (it's a video as per se) hope you all like the little credits I done at the end 😅
OMG OMG OMG I'm in the titles of the simpsonssss! I think I made it 🤣🤣🤣
Venom You're just amazing and you've literally made my day 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
you could cut that atmosphere with a knife !! no wonder she was silent on insta the other day !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
His face says it all with the mention of wine eh when we get there wine not checking the place out or putting feet up or a bonnie walk but WINE tattlers!

Anyone think they had a fall out and didn't want to go but was forced?

It was so painful to watch them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
eww you gross troll, "comic sans if offensive to me" oh duck off bogie tat !! your begging and flaunting your layabout lifestyle in everyone's face is offensive to me hun !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
that made me laugh, her English is terrible - made it sound like 3 people were going 😂😭
I felt like she did it cos she’s been reading here and was trying to not conform to the “myboyfriendbenji” hashtag 🤣 so she said “Benji, my boyfriend, and I” instead! What a loser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They asked for recommendations but they aren’t doing any of them because they just want to mooch.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
you could cut that atmosphere with a knife !! no wonder she was silent on insta the other day !
I love the bits you put in as I don’t watch her anymore 😂 in what context was she saying they’d have wine when they arrived? What was the time? I understand needing a wee when you arrive or a refreshing drink if it’s been a long journey/hot.

Reactions: 15
OK so as someone who's Dad is an alcoholic I'm fairly confident that she is one. My dad says exactly the same.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love the bits you put in as I don’t watch her anymore 😂 in what context was she saying they’d have wine when they arrived? What was the time? I understand needing a wee when you arrive or a refreshing drink if it’s been a long journey/hot.
they had to turn back because Benji's car was overheating and he was not pleased at all 😂 and she was saying they were a few hours away

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why does she sound ill? She hasn’t addressed it either?
I thought that too! Surely in this day and age, you'd stay at home if you were slightly under the weather. Lots of sniffles throughout the whole vlog

Reactions: 9
They were tame with their eating this time 🤣Day 1 food..

Fruit Pastilles
Cheese and crackers
Indian takeaway because ‘obviously it had been too long of a day to cook’ 🙄
Wine
Table of snacks.. Box of Krispy Kreme/Waggon Wheels/Popcorn/Cakes/Muffins/etc

Day 2
Large omelette
Fish and chips.. Beer. Moaned about it
Straight for an ice cream

Alcohol time.. They didn’t show their dinner or mention it.
They went out for brunch on their final day but ended up ordering a massive burger and chicken and chips.

She complained almost 30 times, ranted and scoffed at everything, absolutely hated everything about the place they were staying at and they didn’t do anything except eat or play mini golf.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
How old is Bonnie? From reading here over the months I have got the impression she is a young dog, but the white hairs under her chin say she's older.

Reactions: 5
They were tame with their eating this time 🤣Day 1 food..

Fruit Pastilles
Cheese and crackers
Indian takeaway because ‘obviously it had been too long of a day to cook’ 🙄
Wine
Table of snacks.. Box of Krispy Kreme/Waggon Wheels/Popcorn/Cakes/Muffins/etc

Day 2
Large omelette
Fish and chips.. Beer. Moaned about it
Straight for an ice cream

Alcohol time.. They didn’t show their dinner or mention it.
They went out for brunch on their final day but ended up ordering a massive burger and chicken and chips.

She complained almost 30 times, ranted and scoffed at everything, absolutely hated everything about the place they were staying at and they didn’t do anything except eat or play mini golf.
But that’s totally different to what she’s portrayed on Instagram? Her air B&B review said it was one of the best places they’d ever stayed? She kept going on about the mini golf they had. SURELY people aren’t going to be impressed and realise she acts all happy on Instagram but the reality of her life is SO far?!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.