Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I am jealous as it's a dream trip but in a way I would hate the fact that i would have to see it all thru a lens. It's not going to be the same as living in the moment as you'd be carry a camera around everywhere and looking thru that rather than where you were. But having said that still jealous 😂

Reactions: 2
Can’t say that I’m jealous, I’d rather be stuck here than be brogan in any country! She’s so smug it’s sickening. I was watching her vlogs the other week from when she did that tour of California with that group, makes me laugh how everyone fell out with her and she blamed it on one girl rather than accepting she was wrong. Same thing with her and Charlotte!

Reactions: 8
Maybe I am in minority here - but I think this is the most flattering picture I’ve seen on Brogie this year!

Reactions: 4
I think Brogie in this jumpsuit looks like a 52 year old toddler! [emoji85][emoji23]
They honestly look like twins. [emoji15]
#Bengan

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like brogan has really lost herself in this relationship with Benji.
Look at her in this vlog in January 2017, which I believe was before meeting Benji, apart from obviously being slimmer, look how put together she is. She’s made effort and she actually looks really pretty. But now she never seems to put that much effort in and doesn’t put the same pride into her appearance, I’m not bashing her for gaining some weight, because hell we al do it when in a relationship, but it seems like that’s not what the weight gain is from and is from her actually comfort eating from losing who she is entirely. It’s quite sad really.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I think Brogie in this jumpsuit looks like a 52 year old toddler! [emoji85][emoji23]
They honestly look like twins. [emoji15]
#Bengan
She's even edited this photo though, look at the colour of her jumpsuit!! Suddenly it's ocean blue !

Reactions: 2
To be fair that's a pretty low bar to start with ...
Hehe - well yes. I just don’t think she looks that bad there! Not compared to her fanny eating shorts or her belly inducing Mom jeans, or her square Disney jumpers that makes her look like a big box [emoji57]

• Haha
Her head and face looks alarmingly swollen.
That’s the first thing I thought when looking at that picture.

Wonder how her IBS handled that giant piece of fried chicken covered in sauce and mash that would have tit loads of butter and cream in

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone please ask her why she's not using one of the silicone straws she insisted on packing in her hand luggage 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like brogan has really lost herself in this relationship with Benji.
Look at her in this vlog in January 2017, which I believe was before meeting Benji, apart from obviously being slimmer, look how put together she is. She’s made effort and she actually looks really pretty. But now she never seems to put that much effort in and doesn’t put the same pride into her appearance, I’m not bashing her for gaining some weight, because hell we al do it when in a relationship, but it seems like that’s not what the weight gain is from and is from her actually comfort eating from losing who she is entirely. It’s quite sad really.
I had youtube on auto play and an old one of hers came up from a year ago and the difference from her then to now is shocking!!! Even then she looked better, her hair and her makeup, she looked great! It does feel like she’s just given up.

So is that a plastic or paper straw!?

She’s so full of crap! Packed 500 totally unnecessary items and doesn’t use them! [emoji1319]
She probably can’t remember which packing cube she put her silicone straw in...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i Think she seems to be in such a slump (whether she realises this or not idk) but like she’s so over the top excited for certain things that just seems false & although she’s gifted this that and the other I wouldn’t say there is much to strive for.. she’s like in a comfortable place where she’s earning money for content, some of which don’t look like much thought has gone in to. Whereas other youtubers (bar opinions or actually how ‘good’ they are) have podcasts, books, clothing lines etc and are creating more of a business for themselves. Being at home all the time can’t help either🤷🏻‍♀️ Like no one I know who does work from home stays at home 24/7..

She looks scary here seriously needs to stop doing the wide mouthed, toothy grin. She looks like a maniac

She does these big expressions as it's easier to edit. I was messing around on one of these beauty apps and it would only pick up my face if I exaggerated my expression / features (teeth, eyes, lips) . So I think that's why.
Sad really if it ism

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.