Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m completely late on this but did anyone listen to the podcast with Gary C and Adam? The beauty closet came up and she said she had to let it go and seemed to make up a whole other story about it? Erm your mother forced you out of the business you didn’t just close it because you were too busy?!

Also every time she mentions her beloved Big Potato I remember the vlog where she first got the trunk from them, she laughed at them and sounded so ungrateful! Now she’s a ‘brand ambassador’ [emoji849]

What is the name of the podcast?

how sad can a woman bee updating her bf account yeah right like benji would do that so this is her "admin" :rolleyes::sneaky:

Roll on the tears, fights and piggie eating

Reactions: 8
So she's told the world when they're flying and where from... Exactly what valuables she'll be carrying and where she's storing her keys money ect? Talk about putting a target on your back!!

Reactions: 17
Wouldnt it bring much more publicity and attract customers if the company provided an all expenses paid trip to struggling a single Mum and her 3 young children who live on the breadline, rely on the food bank and have suffered with ill health and genuinely deserve a holiday due to never been able to afford one.
THIS!!!! Exactly, why can’t brands do this and give a little back.

Reactions: 3
THIS!!!! Exactly, why can’t brands do this and give a little back.
Unfortunately they don’t wanna give back they wanna make money. All companies bother about is money & numbers. Adverts on tv are dead now, who watches tv ads anymore? Everything is recorded etc so it’s easier & cheaper for them to use influencers with numbers to try & sell us tit. I think people will eventually wise up & skip past the influencer crap the same way you skip an advert on tv soon. There’s only so far it can go before it just starts to get a little patronising & un-relatable for the real families out there who have to work hard to enjoy life.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So she's told the world when they're flying and where from... Exactly what valuables she'll be carrying and where she's storing her keys money ect? Talk about putting a target on your back!!
Also having all your keys hanging nearby your front door in general is a big no no, if a robber breaks in they have easy access to all the cars etc 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
There has been 2 earthquakes in LA within the past 2 days, and nothing from Brogie about it... If I was due to fly out to the place where an earthquake had just hit, I would be shitting myself!

Reactions: 7
There has been 2 earthquakes in LA within the past 2 days, and nothing from Brogie about it... If I was due to fly out to the place where an earthquake had just hit, I would be shitting myself!
I don't think she would mention it.
I feel like she's super fake now, acts like her life is perfect. Why on earth is she thanking people for support of her holiday? It's an amazing holiday yes, but hardly an achievement when she hasn't saved hard for it like we do.
She used to be real and honest in her vlogs, she'd have meltdowns and talk about things in her life. She doesn't do that anymore, everythink (!) is hunky dory, or at least that's what she tries to make out. Her honesty made her more relatable, now her vlogs are humble brag 'i work with disney' with un- washed hair and sat in doors all day answering emails.

Reactions: 9
I watched some of her vlogs from late 2016 today and they made me so sad for her! Back then she was out with friends almost every day/night, was consistently busy, and was keeping up with YouTube on top of having her normal job. I think the combination of meeting Benji and transitioning into a work-from-home job really negatively affected her lifestyle and productivity.

Reactions: 11
Her travelling outfit is horrific. Who wears basically all white to go travelling? The white cardigan is awful and I don’t understand her fascination for it. The outfit belongs on someone a lot older than her.
I’m not even saying this to be cruel but she needs to change her lifestyle immediately. She looks SO OLD it’s actually sad...

I went to LA 5 years ago and I was my heaviest weight. I was a size 16/18 and I can’t even look at the pictures becasue I can’t take seeing how big i looked.
Brogan thinks she’s happy being the size she is but she won’t be. I wasn’t comfortable bein that size in LA at all. She will regret it when she looks at the pictures in a while....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.