Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And on another topic which annoyed me about brogan.
She went to Disney world on that paid for trip by ATD and stayed in a value Disney resort. Now as someone who is actually booking Disney world next year, I would have liked to have seen the room, the grounds, the pool, a tour of the food hall etc, maybe had comparisons of between that and the moderate she stayed in with Charlotte. Also considering she was on the quick service plan she didn’t explain why she’d rather be on that that on the standard dining plan and she literally mentions ATD one at the start of the first video.
Compare that to jade billington and her husband, they mention ATD in every video about booking Disney and getting tickets from them, they talk about the benefits of the quick service plan constantly, they show the kind of food you can get, they show the resort and explain all the benefits of staying onsite at Disney.
I feel like ATD got their money’s worth with jades vlog over brogans.

Reactions: 11
She went to Disney world on that paid for trip by ATD and stayed in a value Disney resort. Now as someone who is actually booking Disney world next year, I would have liked to have seen the room, the grounds, the pool, a tour of the food hall etc, maybe had comparisons of between that and the moderate she stayed in with Charlotte. Also considering she was on the quick service plan she didn’t explain why she’d rather be on that that on the standard dining plan and she literally mentions ATD one at the start of the first video.
Compare that to jade billington and her husband, they mention ATD in every video about booking Disney and getting tickets from them, they talk about the benefits of the quick service plan constantly, they show the kind of food you can get, they show the resort and explain all the benefits of staying onsite at Disney.
She's so self absorbed, these kind of things don't even cross her mind. It's all about her and her likes on Insta, she doesn't really care about anything but herself.

Reactions: 9
She's so self absorbed, these kind of things don't even cross her mind. It's all about her and her likes on Insta, she doesn't really care about anything but herself.
I know! And the fact she constantly made sly digs at Charlotte for making plans, I went to Disney world on my honeymoon and if you want to ride certain rides and eat at certain places you NEED to have some sort of plan. I remember one day my husband and I just winged it and it was so busy we could barely get a fast pass and couldn’t get a reservation anywhere we really fancied for dinner so I think to take dogs at charotte constantly for just being organised is a bit much - also not good advertising for a Disney holiday as I’m sure many people do like to plan.

Reactions: 2
I know! And the fact she constantly made sly digs at Charlotte for making plans, I went to Disney world on my honeymoon and if you want to ride certain rides and eat at certain places you NEED to have some sort of plan. I remember one day my husband and I just winged it and it was so busy we could barely get a fast pass and couldn’t get a reservation anywhere we really fancied for dinner so I think to take dogs at charotte constantly for just being organised is a bit much - also not good advertising for a Disney holiday as I’m sure many people do like to plan.
[/QUOTE

Oh 100% she made a plan. But it was HER plan, Charlotte didn't agree and that's where they fell out.

Reactions: 1
Jades wdw videos she’s done wit ATD are filled with Mis information and untrue facts and how her videos got approved I will never know?
She is on quick service dining plan yet eats at resteraunts not included on this plan and fails to state this.
She also states that you get refillable resort mugs included with your ticket which is again untrue you only get them if on dining plan
She also states in her vlogs that you get a magic band “included with your Disney ticket” again this is completely false you only get them if staying onsite?
I’m not brogans biggest fan but at least she actually has a clue what she’s talking about and doesn’t give her viewers and attraction ticket direct viewers false information like jade has in her vlogs

Reactions: 8
Anyone else’s wish they know what happened between Charlotte and Brogan, like the truth, I heard somewhere that Ellie Steadman mentioned it somewhere

Sorry for the DP but does anyone else feel like this Cali trio is just going to be another tour of what she eats

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Report in the daily mail this morning. God I hope they close parts of Disney!! Wipe that smug smile off her awful face. Sounds like so much going on in California right now and all she cares about is her trip!

Attachments

Report in the daily mail this morning. God I hope they close parts of Disney!! Wipe that smug smile off her awful face. Sounds like so much going on in California right now and all she cares about is her trip!
Oh no, I’m sure she is secretly hoping they experience it, and then she has an excuse not to go outside and get LOADS of food and just sit in her bed and then claim it all back off ATD

Oh no, I’m sure she is secretly hoping they experience it, and then she has an excuse not to go outside and get LOADS of food and just sit in her bed and then claim it all back off ATD
This. If you have been following BroGo for years you know that this is somefink that will happen as per se.

Am I right in thinking she hasn’t done any videos on the lead up to this trip except for the packing?
She used to film planning Disney and talk about her meal plan but now she does nothing.

Am I right in thinking she hasn’t done any videos on the lead up to this trip except for the packing?
She used to film planning Disney and talk about her meal plan but now she does nothing.
Because none of the content has to be approved, she has taken the lazy approach to it all

Reactions: 3
Jades wdw videos she’s done wit ATD are filled with Mis information and untrue facts and how her videos got approved I will never know?
She is on quick service dining plan yet eats at resteraunts not included on this plan and fails to state this.
She also states that you get refillable resort mugs included with your ticket which is again untrue you only get them if on dining plan
She also states in her vlogs that you get a magic band “included with your Disney ticket” again this is completely false you only get them if staying onsite?
I’m not brogans biggest fan but at least she actually has a clue what she’s talking about and doesn’t give her viewers and attraction ticket direct viewers false information like jade has in her vlogs
Yeah it really annoyed me too how she kept saying ‘if you book with ATD you get memory maker/water parks/etc’ which is something you get as standard in the UK ticket and is the same whoever you get it from! Her videos were full of misinformation and were so pushy on ATD 🙄

Goodness gracious, those shorts are literally up her bum! And I can only imagine how the situation in the front isn't much different! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm no spring chicken by far, and have a lot of issues with my body. But I'm honestly kind of shocked at this. The photo on the left is not even 2 years old, and the photo on the right is from her insta story 5 mins ago. I would be so embarassed to put a photo like that, knowing how much weight she has gained. I'm not one to judge somebodies weight, but I really hope something changes, as she is piling on the weight so quickly
collage.jpg

Reactions: 2
I'm no spring chicken by far, and have a lot of issues with my body. But I'm honestly kind of shocked at this. The photo on the left is not even 2 years old, and the photo on the right is from her insta story 5 mins ago. I would be so embarassed to put a photo like that, knowing how much weight she has gained. I'm not one to judge somebodies weight, but I really hope something changes, as she is piling on the weight so quicklyView attachment 27383
Nearly sure she edits her swimsuit photos.

Reactions: 3
Nearly sure she edits her swimsuit photos.
Oh I know she does the newest ones she uploads! But this was just after she went to WDW the first time, when she was a lot smaller, so I think may be an accurate representation for once lol

You can buy resort mugs separately, you don’t need to be on dining plan. Or you get them included with your dining plan.

Anyone can get a magic band, you don’t need to be staying onsite. The tickets I buy here include a magic band I stay on international drive.

You can buy resort mugs separately, you don’t need to be on dining plan. Or you get them included with your dining plan.

Anyone can get a magic band, you don’t need to be staying onsite. The tickets I buy here include a magic band I stay on international drive.
i agree with @itsgonnarain1 jade told several lies and spread misinformation in her vlogs. i was actually tempted to message ATD because of it. its not fair on people watching to be fed misinformation. i dont know how her baby voice vlogs got approved....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.