Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, what planet is this person on?
I think someone needs glasses! ASAP!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
That button is fighting for his life!! And why on earth is she already shopping??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate that she hasn’t acknowledged the earthquake in an Instagram post. It just makes her seem so ignorant and arrogant, she’s going to a place that has just had a natural disaster but never mind that and the people and animals there, she’ll be in the “happiest place on earth” and that’s more important. Even if she just put one sentence about how she feels sorry for the people who had to deal with the earthquake that would be better than just completely ignoring it. It seems the only reason she mentioned it in her story was because she was getting annoyed by people commenting about it because she hadn’t even acknowledged it.

Reactions: 5
She seems to be snapping at anyone that's making her aware of the earthquakes in LA. She's pissed off 😂

I hate that she hasn’t acknowledged the earthquake in an Instagram post. It just makes her seem so ignorant and arrogant, she’s going to a place that has just had a natural disaster but never mind that and the people and animals there, she’ll be in the “happiest place on earth” and that’s more important. Even if she just put one sentence about how she feels sorry for the people who had to deal with the earthquake that would be better than just completely ignoring it. It seems the only reason she mentioned it in her story was because she was getting annoyed by people commenting about it because she hadn’t even acknowledged it.

Me me me me.

Reactions: 1
She’s mentioned the earthquake in a story now - imagine reading rattle at the airport before you go on holiday 😂

P.s. can’t remember if I’ve said this but congrats @disneys

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine being on holiday with her, she won't be leaving that phone alone for more than 5 seconds. As she keeps reminding us, none of her Instagram posts/stories are paid, so why doesn't she just leave her phone be for at least a few hours of the day(!) and spend some quality time exploring the world with "the love of her life." It's bad enough that she'll be vlogging 24/7, but I presume if she's not got the camera out, she'll have the phone out doing posts/ stories /p̶h̶o̶t̶o̶s̶h̶o̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶m̶a̶g̶e̶s̶/̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶a̶t̶t̶l̶e̶. I would say, "Poor Benji," but he's got a free holiday to California and knew what he was getting himself into, soooooooo.

Reactions: 8
Just started following this thread a few weeks ago and was just wondering does she photoshop her photos? As in her latest Insta photo she looks quite slim in the jumpsuit, but on her stories and on certain photos she looks like a different person.

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to drop in and say 2 things.

1) Trotters out on IG!
2) Yesterday, after an induction & emergency c section due to baby’s size, I gave birth to a beautiful little boy! Baby Disneys is here! I was early, but they planned an induction last week at a growth scan because little chunk was 10lbs 2oz!! We are happy & healthy, but I’m still in hospital so might be quiet over the next few days! ❤
Congrats hun! Amazing news.

Just started following this thread a few weeks ago and was just wondering does she photoshop her photos? As in her latest Insta photo she looks quite slim in the jumpsuit, but on her stories and on certain photos she looks like a different person.
Ms Mooney doesn't Photoshop 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tagging British airways pr is an absolute low. what a beg.

I’m gonna say it. I’m bleeping jealous. Imagine not having to pay for one of the most costly holidays?? Kinda makes you wished you’d jumped on the yt bandwagon too! Must be nice never paying for trips abroad.

Reactions: 13
Tagging British airways pr is an absolute low. what a beg.

I’m gonna say it. I’m bleeping jealous. Imagine not having to pay for one of the most costly holidays?? Kinda makes you wished you’d jumped on the yt bandwagon too! Must be nice never paying for trips abroad.
That’s why it’s even more annoying when some of them moan at having to go on PR trips and how much hard work it is. Yeah looks like it love.

She seems to have acquired the pose that has been doing the rounds (there’s been videos on things like tiktok etc) on how to make yourself look slimmer/look more flattering. Do also think that the jumpsuit is more flattering than those mickey shorts (could you imagine tho wearing white the potential chance that you’d sit on something????)

Her Instagram stories are pissing me off already (most likely because I left WDW yesterday and the Disney blues are starting to kick in and well yeah, I’m jealous too)

Her Instagram stories are pissing me off already (most likely because I left WDW yesterday and the Disney blues are starting to kick in and well yeah, I’m jealous too)
My thoughts are with you through this tough time. Disney blues suuuucckkk

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.