Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can buy resort mugs separately, you don’t need to be on dining plan. Or you get them included with your dining plan.

Anyone can get a magic band, you don’t need to be staying onsite. The tickets I buy here include a magic band I stay on international drive.
Yes you can buy them separately but that’s what I’m saying she just simply states “you get them included with your ticket” which is not true. You get them included it you’re on the dining plan or you can pay for them out of pocket so she’s incorrect she’s implying to people you get them for free with your park tickets
Again yes you can pay for a magic band if you’re not staying on site but she doesbt state this the way she’s put it indicates you get a magic band with your Disney park tickets doesn’t state that it’s only onsite and they have to be paid for otherwise

Reactions: 4
No matter how many photos she does you can tell she doesnt want to be there her face says it all so fake benji is laping up the freebies

Reactions: 3
i've just submitted a report about Benji to the ASA for not disclosing it's a gifted trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she always do those photos from behind where she’s “walking” towards something 😂 it’s so cringe and also unflattering.

Tbh I don’t think Benji not putting ad is a bit deal 🤨 It’s not his job it was really gifted to brogan to advertise. I think reporting him is a little ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
Why does she always do those photos from behind where she’s “walking” towards something 😂 it’s so cringe and also unflattering.

Tbh I don’t think Benji not putting ad is a bit deal 🤨 It’s not his job it was really gifted to brogan to advertise. I think reporting him is a little ridiculous.
Especially with such a flat arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Reporting him isn’t ridiculous, he has to abide by the guidelines of accepting a gifted trip. If he is involved in the content (which is is) he has to declare that it was gifted. Jade billington’s boyfriend declared everything correctly. It actually is his job if he’s involved

Reporting him isn’t ridiculous, he has to abide by the guidelines of accepting a gifted trip. If he is involved in the content (which is is) he has to declare that it was gifted. Jade billington’s boyfriend declared everything correctly. It actually is his job if he’s involved
Nah sorry it’s just petty 😂

Reactions: 5
I agree ....Brogan was gifted a trip for two. The holiday was gifted to Benji from Brogan not the company really 🤔

Having the time to report him reminds me of Brogan 😂
My question is, if another influencer went would you expect them to put AD on their photos, easiest way for them to get people of their backs is to private the account, then nobody would have an ideas or just stick AD on the photos

Reactions: 1
The trip hasn’t been gifted to him from brogan though... he hadn’t paid for the trip himself atd have paid for the 2 of them to go so he has been gifted a trip, so he actually should be declaring it. And, as others have said jade billingtons boyfriend declared it as gifted in all of his posts when they went in collab with ATD

Reactions: 12
Benji has still being gifted a free holiday, he’s not paying to tag along with lard arse.

Reactions: 7
The trip hasn’t been gifted to him from brogan though... he hadn’t paid for the trip himself atd have paid for the 2 of them to go so he has been gifted a trip, so he actually should be declaring it. And, as others have said jade billingtons boyfriend declared it as gifted in all of his posts when they went in collab with ATD
Exactly. His hotel and air fares etc have still been paid for by a company. If he wasn’t in the vlogs then fair enough but he is. So the content, which includes him still has to be approved by ATD. Therefore he has to declare.

I agree ....Brogan was gifted a trip for two. The holiday was gifted to Benji from Brogan not the company really 🤔

I’m not starting anything here but that’s a bit of a weird and unnecessary comment to make... reporting someone takes 2 seconds. I actually work over 30 hours a week and have just put myself through uni and have an upcoming holiday i’ve Paid for by myself. Nothing like brogan in the slightest 😊 it’s not like I have the time to take myself off to the cinema 4 times a week at 12 in the afternoon 😂

Thank Christ someone agrees!! If she took her mum and her mum posted a few pics I wouldn’t be expecting her to write ad all over everything. Brogan yes, this is her job she has to declare stuff, but whoever she took as a plus one I do not expect #ad from them. The brand deal is hers therefore the responsibility of declaring gifted trips is hers. We all know Benji works a regular full time job he’s not really out here promoting brands to thousands of people. Let the guy enjoy his free holiday.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. His hotel and air fares etc have still been paid for by a company. If he wasn’t in the vlogs then fair enough but he is. So the content, which includes him still has to be approved by ATD. Therefore he has to declare
Just playing devils advocate, unless he has had to pay his share? I can’t remember when or if she said about his half being paid? That could be the difference, I highly doubt it but it’s just a thought, she reads here so if it was like he was getting paid for it (the flights etc) then she would have put AD on his post because she does his photo posts.

I think we all feel differently about it. I don't know if I'd care enough to report it but if someone else does 🤷‍♀️

Influencers should 100% be on the AD tagging because it is their job. When it isn't your job I think you can be a bit more forgiving of this kind of oversight!

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker but thought I'd chime in as I know about social media marketing. Technically it's classified as an ad if the influencer was paid in some way (free trips counts!) and the brand has some form of editorial control over the content. As brogie has been tagging ATD in all her posts and using their hashtags I'd assume they've had some say over that. Benji probably isn't expected to post anything on the trip but as she's so "transparent" they really ought to be tagged as an ad too!

Just playing devils advocate, unless he has had to pay his share? I can’t remember when or if she said about his half being paid? That could be the difference, I highly doubt it but it’s just a thought, she reads here so if it was like he was getting paid for it (the flights etc) then she would have put AD on his post because she does his photo posts.
If she does his posts then isn't that like her having a 2nd account? Really she should be tagging them as ad then.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.