Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to drop in and say 2 things.

1) Trotters out on IG!
2) Yesterday, after an induction & emergency c section due to baby’s size, I gave birth to a beautiful little boy! Baby Disneys is here! I was early, but they planned an induction last week at a growth scan because little chunk was 10lbs 2oz!! We are happy & healthy, but I’m still in hospital so might be quiet over the next few days! ❤
Congrats @disneys!

Reactions: 3
She wasn’t smart about the suitcase she got, that’s why!!! I was actually going to buy the same suitcase .... until I realised the suitcase weighs nearly 5KG alone!!!! But no she bought the suitcase because it’s “pretty” for the gram.
She'll probably make Benji carry both cases, whilst filling his case with her tat.

& congrats @disneys !! 🥰

Why she making such a big deal about using AD? ATD are paying for the trip for her to promote the places that they sell tickets for, therefore it's advertising for them. It's really not difficult Brogan!

Reactions: 8
Hey everyone!

1) Trotters out on IG!
2) Yesterday, after an induction & emergency c section due to baby’s size, I gave birth to a beautiful little boy! Baby Disneys is here! I was early, but they planned an induction last week at a growth scan because little chunk was 10lbs 2oz!! We are happy & healthy, but I’m still in hospital so might be quiet over the next few days! ❤
Huge congratulations! You’ll have lots of catch up on when you come back 😍

Now she’s asking what take away she should get, errr love if I was you I wouldn’t get either because if you do have IBS you’ll swell up on the flight! Honestly why would you get a take away when you have food in your fridge!!!

She wasn’t smart about the suitcase she got, that’s why!!! I was actually going to buy the same suitcase .... until I realised the suitcase weighs nearly 5KG alone!!!! But no she bought the suitcase because it’s “pretty” for the gram.
Not like she spent £90 on a Steve Madden suitcase before.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How many suitcases does one girl need?!?
its ridiculous. i found it hard to spend over 60 pounds on one suitcase for my trip to disney in september the other week.... how she doesnt feel guilty about buying a new one for every trip i'll never know....

Reactions: 7
Hey everyone!

1) Trotters out on IG!
Congratulations!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
You definitely watched Wild Child many times like me 😂 ‘I hope your flight gets delayed and your bags end up in Kazakhstan’ 🤣
Sorry sweetie I think I'm a bit too old to have watched that. Kazakhstan is infamous for being the butt of many-a-joke, it's where Borat was born after all!

Reactions: 2
Hey everyone!

1) Trotters out on IG!
Disney!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy for you 😘 thinking of you and the family

• Heart
I suppose the one good thing about her excessive collection of bags, cases and pouches is that she’ll have plenty of places to store her mountains of tat when Prince Harry or his dad does a Julie and slings her out.

• Haha
How many suitcases does one girl need?!?
This 🙌
Quite clearly her "perfect hand luggage suitcase," from Travel Hack Pro wasn't that perfect! She devoted an entire video (not AD or gifted) to talking about said "perfect" case, having not even used it once! And have we seen or heard about it since that trip? Have we duck

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Oh my goodness congratulations @disneys !! Enjoy your gorgeous bundle of joy and rest easy!! C-sections are brutal!

I’ve always said that companies would be better off sending a struggling family and giving them a camera to document. It wouldn’t be fancy but I reckon it’d be so much more appealing to potential visitors! Brogie has paid out of pocket for one trip why can’t she again? 😂

F***ing hell, I cannot get over how horrific she looks! She looks 90 years old!!! [emoji33][emoji33] Bloody hell!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know I’m completely late on this but did anyone listen to the podcast with Gary C and Adam? The beauty closet came up and she said she had to let it go and seemed to make up a whole other story about it? Erm your mother forced you out of the business you didn’t just close it because you were too busy?!

Also every time she mentions her beloved Big Potato I remember the vlog where she first got the trunk from them, she laughed at them and sounded so ungrateful! Now she’s a ‘brand ambassador’ 🙄
Should be Brogan Fake not Brogan Tate

F***ing hell, I cannot get over how horrific she looks! She looks 90 years old!!! [emoji33][emoji33] Bloody hell!!!!!!!!!
Is English her first language? "I do hope that makes and.." 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ok who in their right mind packs all the important things in one pouch passports, house keys, car keys etc so if it gets lost or stolen you are completely screwed !! Expert travel advice from the travel vlogger 😂

Reactions: 11
Hey everyone!

1) Trotters out on IG!
Congratulations!!!!!! What wonderful news 😍 welcome to the world baby Disney’s 💕🙌🙌🎉

Ok who in their right mind packs all the important things in one pouch passports, house keys, car keys etc so if it gets lost or stolen you are completely screwed !! Expert travel advice from the travel vlogger 😂
I thought this. Car and house keys don’t need to be in the same place as your passports as you don’t need them once you leave home/park the car. Plus you risk pulling them out when you are taking passports in and out of the pouch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.