Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We bought and completed on a new build within 28 days because it was built and ready...so it’s possible but not as common!

Reactions: 2
I've just started watching. Had to pause twice in the first minute. If I was holding anyone's hand right now I would crush it.

So. Annoying.

Reactions: 5
I've had to keep pausing it 😂 Why do her eyebrows look like 2 sperm cells

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve made it about half way through the video because I keep getting bored!

That scene with the dungaree camel toe is vile! I can literally see her anatomy!

Also the way she bosses benji around all the time annoys me, “this way babe”, “talk to him babe”, “put the Disney music on”...so annoying, stop being so bossy and stop constantly calling him babe! :sick:

And I seriously think her shrieking and excitement is way too over the top, I’ve been to Florida twice and never behaved that way, she’s not a child!

Reactions: 10
'We are so blessed to be here'

Babe imagine if you had gone to that hotel and paid for it with your own money. That you earned. Not a freebie because for some reason people enjoying watching your sweaty carcass hoof it around Disneyland gasping for breath.

When I go in October I will be satisfied that I worked hard to pay for it AND I will be able to breathe whilst walking around.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I almost expected her to poke herself in the eye to start the tears when they saw the castle. It all just feels so forced and performative. It's fine to not cry, yelp and tell us 50 times how excited you are to be there especially if it's not your first time. I've been able to watch her vlogs the whole way through before but this one just felt so cringy and inauthentic and awkward too with the way she was with him as well.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I wonder if those idiots from ATD paid for this as well. [emoji849][emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs a meet and greet with Bogie and Adam Hatton.... Why?? Who the duck would want to meet her?? I'm confused 😕

• Haha
The price of the hotel they stayed in makes me feel sick! She said ATD gave her the money and she chose how to spend it right? They must’ve given her a huge chunk to pay for this for 3/4 nights!!
WTAF?! [emoji33][emoji33] Brogon talks as if Disney offered their accomodation her being a 52 year old celebrity and all. I really wonder what was the total of paying for these twats tbh, but it must'be been something absolutely outrageous!

Reactions: 1
Why is she still posting photos from a FREE holiday GIFTED to her and not stating AD/Gifted All photos that feature an item previously gifted must state so! Brogon, breaking the rules again! Snakey witch, no wonder she’s a slytherin! 🐍

WTAF?! [emoji33][emoji33] Brogon talks as if Disney offered their accomodation her being a 52 year old celebrity and all. I really wonder what was the total of paying for these twats tbh, but it must'be been something absolutely outrageous!
Interesting! I don’t think she mentioned that in the vlog which isn’t transparent at all!!!

Reactions: 4
Just started watching the insufferable vlog... brogan thinks she’s hot tit... she’s really not 😂

Reactions: 3
This is my first post on this site and I had never heard of this woman. I just have to get it off my chest... what is up with her bottom lip? Is it a cold sore? She looks so unhealthy and like she needs some lip balm. Why wouldn’t she put even a hint of colour on her lips so she doesn’t look so ill. It is literally her job to take photos and videos of herself but she must edit and post the with her eyes closed 🙈

I have popped my tattle cherry now. Am I officially an evil troll? 👿

Reactions: 18
This is my first post on this site and I had never heard of this woman. I just have to get it off my chest... what is up with her bottom lip? Is it a cold sore? She looks so unhealthy and like she needs some lip balm. Why wouldn’t she put even a hint of colour on her lips so she doesn’t look so ill. It is literally her job to take photos and videos of herself but she must edit and post the with her eyes closed 🙈

I have popped my tattle cherry now. Am I officially an evil troll? 👿
Welcome 🤗
She says it’s a freckle on her lip, I personally think it’s a chocolate stain 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.