Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we also talk about the fact brogan said they hope to have their own house by Christmas? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I picked up on this also!!! It’s 8 hours!!! Is she dumb? She’s even been to california before!!
How the duck was this approved
As much as I hate to defend her, it is 7 hours time difference currently. I only know this as I’m flying there tomorrow 😂

Reactions: 1
Can we also talk about the fact brogan said they hope to have their own house by Christmas? 😂😂😂
She’s so naive - house buying is not a quick process! She’s in for a reality check when she moves - it gave me one when we bought our house last year and I wasn’t nearly as deluded as she is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's so obvious that brogan is very much in charge of the holiday. She decides where to go, where to eat, everything. Benji says they'll get up at 9, brogan says no we'll get up at 6. Benji says let's go here, brogan says no we'll go there.
I bet she wastes no time in telling Benji they are only on this holiday because of HER and HER hard work. To be honest if I was Benji I'd rather pay for my own holiday, meaning he would have more control and wouldn't have to put up with that tit!

Reactions: 16
That's what I thought. Because it was so disturbing seeing B&B "at it". Please, Brogie, no PDAs, it genuinely made me feel quite ill.
Same here- way too early in the day....they're hardly love island are they? 😂😂

Those dungarees are really comfy. [emoji15][emoji15]
Definitely snug in a 2nd skin kinda way.....🤔

OH MY GOD, I DIED. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] All hail Disneys, the Queen of Titles! [emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]
And she's back!!! 😁😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
That video has made me dislike her even more. She's a control freak. Lazy and scruffy and the mentality of a 10 year old. Her screeching and the oh wow oh wow every 2 minutes infuriates me. The constant obsession with food is disturbing and Banjo having to ask for permission for everythink is embarrassing. She's out of breath all the time. Why would Attraction tickets choose this smelly unkempt slob to advertise their products. Its put me off them for sure. Oh yeah and the constant shortening of every word, piccies Buzzie etc OMFG duck OFF BOGIE!!

Reactions: 11
Never in my life had I ever heard a 52 year old saying they're going for dins. [emoji15]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Only 10 mins in and I already have had enough of her woooowss and stupid laugh, what's harbour 'bollavard' B? 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Just seen on Instagram that a few vloggers were invited to Disney HQ in London, well done Charlotte Ruff for not inviting Bogie, bet she’s seething 😤😂😂😂😂😂
I’ve been wondering about how this would work ever since Charlotte took the job at Disney. Do we think she’s told them all about Brogan and they’ve just crossed her off the invites list? It seems weird to me that she wouldn’t be invited to these events seeing as she does have a fairly large following and lots of (tit) Disney content. I would have thought she would be on their pr lists??

Her first vlog and I know we’ve said it before, gave no prices of food or dinning plans or anything! Also that clip of them sat at that table with the napkins in their tops is a worse version of Winnie the Pooh!

Reactions: 6
Her first vlog and I know we’ve said it before, gave no prices of food or dinning plans or anything! Also that clip of them sat at that table with the napkins in their tops is a worse version of Winnie the Pooh!
I was going to comment on the clip on them with napkins 😂😂 who does that!? it reminds me of Dudley Dursley from Harry Potter!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed this too! She has no idea..
We reserved ours in November and didn't complete until March.
I guess if she bought an unoccupied new build they could be in in 12 weeks ish but they haven’t put an offer in on a place yet and it’s nearly August

I guess if she bought an unoccupied new build they could be in in 12 weeks ish but they haven’t put an offer in on a place yet and it’s nearly August
Could be. Mine was an unoccupied new build, it was just the solicitor stuff that took so long

Reactions: 1
I'm in the process of buying a new build. Put my offer in towards the end of October last year. Still haven't exchanged! (but should be soon)

Bravo to anyone who watched the whole vlog.. My mental health can not take it at all.
It was hard, not going to lie. [emoji31] But I didn't watch it in one go, I paused like 30 times!! She is annoying af, but if you focus purely on the comedy gold bits, than it is okayish!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.