Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm only halfway through and I want to switch it off. It's usually good background noise but she has changed so much it's sad. I started watching her cos of Trek America and even with her drama I found her level headed and enjoyed it. I also liked her first MedSailors and wanted to go on both of these because of her

Now I don't even think I'd want to go California based on her vlogs. It's like she's adopted this baby mentality around Banjo and it's so so off putting. There are moments of lucidity and old Brogan comes through when she's explaining things (I bet it's when she remembers it's actually a sponsored vlog) but otherwise it's all squealing, wwwuuuaaauuuwww, buying more stuff they don't need and food

It's not cute - it's embarrassing. I think she might look back and regret not having management to check in with to keep her on track. It's like she thinks she's couple goals (the way she kept in PDA) and that'll carry her career. But her and Banjo are not. Can't decide if he's got himself in too far and cba to leave or if he's wanting them to have a couple's channel :sick:

She might think Disney is easy views but if her quality keeps going downhill no one's gonna watch even that

Reactions: 10
What's with all the weird noises and the 'hee hee hee' thing she does.

She didnt even act like that the first time she was there in 2015. Just feels so put on especially the star wars stuff

Reactions: 9
What's with all the weird noises and the 'hee hee hee' thing she does.

She didnt even act like that the first time she was there in 2015. Just feels so put on especially the star wars stuff
And shortening words like Buzzie. She does it a couple of times and it doesn't make sense unless you're talking to small child

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She is complaining she has only had 4 hours sleep and is now at “work”. I wish she would think before she posts

Reactions: 1
I'm so glad I chose to book directly with Disney instead of ATD when I booked our next florida trip 😂.
This vlog is embarrassing, and it hasn't made me want to go to california

Reactions: 4
Well, as expected that was grim viewing. Brogan was as nauseating as ever. One hour of saying ‘wow’, ‘i love it’, ‘look at the detailing’, ‘the theming is INSAAANE’.

Banjos reaction to the $50 Lyft said it all. How entitled can this pair get? You’re on a free holiday for Christ sake, dip your hand in your pocket!

I’m actually going to Orlando in September and I wouldn’t ever think of using ‘Always The Dearest’ for any park tickets. Perhaps if they stopped gifting frauds free trips they would be a lot more competitive with their prices.

Only 3 more parts to go, plus a haul and a review and tips, hotel review, food review, toilet review, smelly wind review. Keep churning that content out Brogan, that house isn't going to pay for itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Expectations vs Reality.
Btw, obviously not saying dungarees are only for slim women, but for crying out loud, it's common sense everyone needs to size up for vag space!! Same goes for jumpsuits!

#freebrogiesvag
The thing is that dungarees should always be worn oversized to look edgy , with some vans they can be pulled off , but when they’re too small you just look like an over sized toddler when their mum needs to up size their clothing !!

Reactions: 10
The question is when though, her mum kicked her out, then her dad, how long do we think her and Benji will actually last though
Not much longer. I think she’s definitely more into it than he is. When he’s fed up of all the freebies he will drop our Bogey, like a ton of bricks.

I can’t bring myself to watch 🙈 but from what I’ve seen here, Julie or Megan (can’t think of anyone else she’s close to) needs to sit her down and hold an intervention

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice she called him a bear? With a bear being a term for a hairy gay man. Then moments later Banjo says he enjoys playing with balls...

Is he trolling us?

Also when she managed to get the time difference wrong... West coast is 8 hours behind, not 7. Dumb cow

Reactions: 2
God, the beginning when she is introducing the vlog, Benji looks like the BIGGEST asshole. If I was gifted a holiday, and my boyfriend would be able to come along, he would be jumping for joy! Benji looks like a spoilt kid who is waiting for their parents to stop talking to their friends in the supermarket

Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice she called him a bear? With a bear being a term for a hairy gay man. Then moments later Banjo says he enjoys playing with balls...

Is he trolling us?

Also when she managed to get the time difference wrong... West coast is 8 hours behind, not 7. Dumb cow
I picked up on this also!!! It’s 8 hours!!! Is she dumb? She’s even been to california before!!
How the duck was this approved

I had no idea “bear” was a term for a hairy gay man, I’ve been calling my other half that for years 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.