Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ATD must have actually approved the video......can definitely say I'll never be getting anything through them if this is who they choose to represent them.

Also I think I got a uti from just looking at those dungaree's.....jeeez it's okay to let your body have circulation, especially if you're going to Disneyland.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just started watching the vlog and I can't bare more than 10 minutes. She seems absolutely manic, constant giggling and shrieking like a 5 year old child. She literally doesn't pause for breath. And Benji is just dragging behind, having his head half cut off so she can fit her face into the camera and mumbling things I can't even hear.

Reactions: 5
The mentioning of the spanks and how they’ve saved her in the pqrks
What a good idea having flip flops in her bag was
Excited now that’s a word jeez your not five brogan put the mouse down , no not Benji mickey u tool .

Reactions: 1
She says she watches the vlogs back when they’re done before sending them to ATD to approve, how the hell does she watch these back and be happy about the way she looks and acts? Surely you would think she watches these back and would get concerned about how much weight she’s put on etc? I think I’d cry. This isn’t to be mean, just genuinely curious how someone could be content with letting themselves go so much.

Reactions: 19
Haven’t watched the vlog yet - saving that mammoth task for tomorrow.

If I was filming a travel vlog for a company, I would send them short edited clips whilst still in LA so anything that isn’t good enough can be shot again whilst I’m still in the country!

I wonder where the next ‘adventure’ will be??

Reactions: 3
She says she watches the vlogs back when they’re done before sending them to ATD to approve, how the hell does she watch these back and be happy about the way she looks and acts? Surely you would think she watches these back and would get concerned about how much weight she’s put on etc? I think I’d cry. This isn’t to be mean, just genuinely curious how someone could be content with letting themselves go so much.
She’s been mollycoddled her whole life, she will never see how cringey she is until the day she gets really hurt, falls back into reality and thinks wow what am I, what is my whole life. 🤔

She’s been mollycoddled her whole life, she will never see how cringey she is until the day she gets really hurt, falls back into reality and thinks wow what am I, what is my whole life. 🤔
The question is when though, her mum kicked her out, then her dad, how long do we think her and Benji will actually last though

Reactions: 1
I've not watched the vlog yet guys, I don't know if I want to start my weekend with "oh wows".

What cringe worthy content did I miss? (Apart from the million camel toes 😂)

Reactions: 2
I just don't understand how she can rewatch the vlogs and think her outfit choices are good.
Weight gain aside, there are ways for her to look good and wear clothes flattering to her current shape...she is making herself look worse with these terrible outfits. The full nappy effect is especially bad, I can't believe you could watch yourself on video and not spontaneously combust due to embarassment!

Expectations vs Reality.
Btw, obviously not saying dungarees are only for slim women, but for crying out loud, it's common sense everyone needs to size up for vag space!! Same goes for jumpsuits!

#freebrogiesvag

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

When you’re frantically excited to take all your piccies

Brogon before she rides off to rain fire on Calis Landing

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Benji: has she stopped squealing yet?’
Brogi: HOWEXCITINGBAGGAGECLAIMWASSOQUICKTHISWASGIFTEDHASHTAGPRIMARKWASNTITSUCHAGOODFLIGHTATTRACTIONTICKETSDIRECTHOWEXCITING

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if it’s too early for thread titles but I’m up for a night feed and inspiration has struck

Brogan Tate #8: Never eats her veggies and always has a wedgie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t know if it’s too early for thread titles but I’m up for a night feed and inspiration has struck

Brogan Tate #8: Never eats her veggies and always has a wedgie
OH MY GOD, I DIED. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] All hail Disneys, the Queen of Titles! [emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OH MY GOD, I DIED. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] All hail Disneys, the Queen of Titles! [emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]
I took a brief maternity from titles but I’m back baby 🤣

I took a brief maternity from titles but I’m back baby [emoji1787]
Girl, you're a machine! Your maternity leave from titles was tiny compared to how long it takes Brogon to recover from jetlag!
Still haven't recovered from those makeout sessions. Benj looked like he was about to pounce her!! And she looked down towards his [emoji533], so I suspect she realised he had a you know what. [emoji1785][emoji2961]
So unprofessional to leave that in for an ad!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.