Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I proper love a Disney vlog but I just couldn’t watch it. I’m so embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 3
She’s as elegant as a fairy elephant [emoji51]
Fairy elephant! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Benj's face really says it all, doesn't it... [emoji51][emoji51]
Well, I have to say today I hit a new record of giffies per video, 8!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is wrong with Benji? He acts strange.
On their first date, Benj said he liked Disney, when in reality he hates it. But Brogie had said she loves it and he was hoping to get in her pants. He never thought he'd have to fake it for this long. Poor lad. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So many cringe moments, but I think I cringed the most when she asked Benji if he wanted to go on “Buzzy”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Also what’s with the ‘Brogan Tate’ watermark in the bottom right? witch, nobody stealing your shite content!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also what’s with the ‘Brogan Tate’ watermark in the bottom right? witch, nobody stealing your shite content!
I don't know why she still even goes as 'brogantatexo', nowadays most influencers have ditched their outdated usernames. I guess she doesn't want to be known as Brogan Moonface Mooney 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a stinkin hog, hadn't even washed her hair for her first day in the parks, she looks like a bag of shite.

She really is insufferable in this vlog, waaaaay too over the top she must be trolling.

Reactions: 1
I know the weather is hot and she is doing lots in the vlogs but she looks so unkempt! When I am on holiday I always make an effort, don't get why she makes zero effort!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.