Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the person not meaning they might report Brogans image that you took a screenshot of? Not reporting your screenshot
That's what I thought. Because it was so disturbing seeing B&B "at it". Please, Brogie, no PDAs, it genuinely made me feel quite ill.

Reactions: 6
She tried on all those ears with her dirty, greasy sweaty hair 🤢🤢
With the time difference, it was 4 days between her UK blow dry and the end of the vlog.... throw into the mix a long haul flight, 'Cali' temperatures, running around the parks etc. But no shampoo in sight for our B's lusciously thick locks 🤢

We can only hope the next vlog starts with an improvement in personal hygiene. She'll be onto day 5 of all the sweat

• Sick
Reactions: 6
duck me less than 5 minutes into the vlog and there's food Ffs. Greedy beggers :mad::mad:

Reactions: 1
Now I am, for lack of a better word, a very sweaty person. If I get stressed, I start sweating. If it's even mildly hot, I start sweating. Even when I was less chubby and fitter, I was still a sweaty person. PLUS my skin and hair are naturally pretty oily. I combat this how? By taking lots and lots of lovely regular showers. More often than not, I shower every day! I know, I know, this is groundbreaking stuff.

Why can Brogan not get on board with this hype? She constantly looks bloody dirty and greasy. I have no doubt that she absolutely pongs.

Reactions: 10
Oh wow look at everythink oh wow let me give you a quick rum tour. What a sweaty smug face she's got. That and that manic bleeping grin of hers is too much for a Friday night 😡😡

Reactions: 8
Baaahhhh!!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you see the kid behind them on one of the rides (it’s in the first half of the vlog) who was like wtf is wrong with these people

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.