Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reason for the delay! She made such a big deal about not having to put “ad” yet her content has to be approved by a brand. Knob.
What’s up with her fan there? An interesting mix of needy (I must watch this cinematic masterpiece!) and entitlement (change your uploading day for ME!) 😂

Reactions: 2
Wow, when you put it like that 😱 and no doubt more to come!
And she’s paid for 1 out of those 8.

I’m assuming mummy paid for the ski trip and DLP, Majorca cruise and Cali were gifted and Benji paid for Newquay

She’s such a freeloader

Reactions: 3
She feels like she lost her right arm? What a drama queen!!!
Next aventure? Bloody hell, she hasn't even showered from her latest one! [emoji15][emoji15]
These 2 DEFINITELY smell like dried biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why her and Rosi Jay Fitness stopped speaking?
No but I am glad she did as I love Rosi. I only knew they had even met the other day when I watched one of Rosi's weekly vlog. She's much better than Brobeg.:confused:

Does anyone know why her and Rosi Jay Fitness stopped speaking?
They were at an awards event and people thought Brogan sabotaged something for Rosie, might have been something to do with the air b&b or the arrangements. Hopefully someone will pop up that remembers

It will be interesting to see how the vlogs are as she didn't really share many pics/stories....especially compared to florida

what vlog was it that said that brogan and rosi had met? also yes what was the fall out about? brogan no doubt done something

Reactions: 1
Rosi always used to speak about Brogan and her weekly vlogs, I checked recently as thought she hasn’t mentioned her in ages and they no longer follow each other. Wasn’t sure if there was a reason they fell out, sounds like there might of been

I think Rosi and another girl were tit on at the blog event and brogan was friends with the organisers so people assumed she had done something to be spiteful.

F***ing hell, 1h long?! [emoji51][emoji51] Will have to watch it though, for the sake of edits. [emoji27][emoji27]

‘You don’t want to miss it!’ Yes Brogan, i’m sure it’s a movie masterpiece. Spielberg will be quaking in his boots

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘You don’t want to miss it!’ Yes Brogan, i’m sure it’s a movie masterpiece. Spielberg will be quaking in his boots
Baaahhh! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Believe it or not, but she posted that 30min ago and there's already 70 comments saying how they can't wait and that her vlogs are so great!

I'm sure in the clip of her skipping onto the plane in that bloody jumpsuit, you can see her granny pants 🤢

She can thank me later. [emoji41][emoji28]
And Benj should totally get one too! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
He looks like Dave .. from Sophie and Dave 😂😂😂

I’ve got a half day at work tomorrow so will be ready for 4pm with my time stamps ready for megs edits 🙌😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
1 hour seems a bit short for 2 days of the trip considering her weekly slog is around 40 mins to an hour of her doing very little.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.