Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she really does think she’s the the big I A M, making a trailer..... okay brogie

Also if we’re going to subject ourselves to the vlog I think a drinking game is a must, shot every time she cries 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
she really does think she’s the the big I A M, making a trailer..... okay brogie

Also if we’re going to subject ourselves to the vlog I think a drinking game is a must, shot every time she cries [emoji23][emoji23]
Or every time she says uaaaaaaaaau! We'll be pissed by the end of it! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

@cushtybert, teeeeeamwork!! [emoji847][emoji847]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this is really mean but she looks really rough on the trailer and all of the trip photos. Literally no effort made with her appearance at all

Reactions: 13
There was a time I asked Brogan what foundation she used because she always had lovely skin. She didn’t wear any, it was a BB cream.

I think she needs some sort of intervention but she has nobody who cares enough to do it. I would guess her brother is the only one who would notice and try to help her, possibly why it looks like they’ve fallen out. Her mum is all me me me.

Reactions: 4
Yes can see the resemblance!!! Brogie just needs a fringe to go twinning with Julie! Julie in her 70's? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Actually, she turned 50! So Brogie's mum is 2 years younger than her daughter!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Reason for the delay! She made such a big deal about not having to put “ad” yet her content has to be approved by a brand. Knob.
I thought she meant she didn’t have to put “ad” on her insta posts as she wasn’t being paid for the insta posts but she decided she was to be “transparent”.

She is being paid for the vlogs though so they will need approval from the brand and she will need to declare it an ad.

Reactions: 1
My god those pictures she has aged a good ten years! She looks really pretty in the 2015 pics

Reactions: 3
So many cringy moments in that trailer but that last clip of her singing to the parade (at a guess) was the worst! 😣
_20190718_193929.JPG

• Sick
Brogan looked absolutely horrible on this trip, like really , really bad....

• Haha
I wonder how she feels about the fact Benji never comments on her Instagram posts, she obviously runs his but there are no compliments paid online 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.