Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how she feels about the fact Benji never comments on her Instagram posts, she obviously runs his but there are no compliments paid online [emoji23][emoji23]
Nahh, he has commented, you just missed them!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What I don’t understand is - why wouldn’t you split your days into shorter vlogs for each day? You’d have more days worth of videos to claim ad money from. And how many people realistically sit through hour long vlogs? I 100% lose interest

Reactions: 8
Just seen on Instagram that a few vloggers were invited to Disney HQ in London, well done Charlotte Ruff for not inviting Bogie, bet she’s seething 😤😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So even though her vlog hasn't necessarily been approved yet she's still put up a trailer? Jumping the gun a bit there Brogie.

Reactions: 2
So even though her vlog hasn't necessarily been approved yet she's still put up a trailer? Jumping the gun a bit there Brogie.
Haha imagine the meltdown if ATD get back to her at 3pm today and say "nah don't like the video, you can't publish it" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg the vlog trailer is so cringe!! From the jumping up and down on the way to the plane in that jumpsuit to the awkward looking kiss on the plane to the clapping and singing during the parade.... second hand embarrassment and benji looks embarrassed too

Reactions: 14
I've not even watched it - who makes a trailer for a vlog!? Ridiculous!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I’ll be able to make it through the vlogs If she keeps saying “Cali”

Her story paused.... Christ
3462FE91-ACD0-43D2-A453-5207DA8794C7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
1min in and Benj already looked sick of Brogie. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does she look sunburnt before she's even gotten on the plane??
That's actually a great question. But being 52, she probably gets the hot flushes, which would explain being as red as a tomato even in the shade.
[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.