Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My three year old girls use these plates! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Grow up bogie
Oh my god I didn't notice the child's plate! what do 2 childless adults need with that?! bet she's got one of those ones that encourages kids to eat their veg too

Reactions: 4
[emoji51][emoji51]
When she bought these, she got the next size up so they would be baggy like they’re supposed to fit!

Also no one gives a duck about those spanks, honestly if you’re having to wear them under every outfit you own you have a problem, fair enough under a dress or skirt incase you were worried about the length but duck me under shorts..... just get the next size up in clothes or stop surviving off pure sugar and fats!

And she’s got to have bought that because Benji and Kevin wouldn’t have kept that/had it in the first place, Jesus wept

Reactions: 3
blooming heck, bogies back at work today? so that 10 day trip wasn't a work one then huh bogranny?

I'm scared. [emoji27][emoji27][emoji27][emoji27]
If it's all edited, why wait until 4pm Friday to upload? I never understand this about YouTubers... if the video's ready, (which by the sounds of it, will be ready tomorrow) why wait?

She probably has 5 emails to answer and the gym to avoid. Busy busy busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She probably has 5 emails to answer and the gym to avoid. Busy busy busy.
@Emmapism what spam emails about Sainsburys Mash tatties on offer I never believe a word she says its only deleting spam she makes out to be loads of companys are after she reminds me of they older tv travel presenters on rip off britain thats on bbc one the 3 mature older ladies :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m just watching that vlog #190 and she’s literally getting out of breath when she’s talking it’s so worrying

Reactions: 2
Brogan sweetie, I'd upload your video tonight if I were you. Shane Dawson is uploading ep1 of his new documentary series Friday evening GMT, so nobody will be bothered about little olde B's Cali vid xox

Reactions: 8
She feels like she lost her right arm? What a drama queen!!!
Next aventure? Bloody hell, she hasn't even showered from her latest one! [emoji15][emoji15]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She feels like she lost her right arm? What a drama queen!!!
Next aventure? Bloody hell, she hasn't even showered from her latest one! [emoji15][emoji15]
She’s had more holidays this year (Ski trip, Disneyland Paris, Majorca, Newquay, cruise, Tenerife, California) than I’ve had in 5 years...

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.