Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogie in 2059 or in 3 years time?! [emoji848]

For the LOLS!! FaceApp is the best! [emoji23][emoji23]

She'd look good with bangs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh, I like her with a fringe! .. She looks like Adam Hattan with a beard

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooh, I like her with a fringe! .. She looks like Adam Hattan with a beard
Yes, me too!! That fringe looked much better than this one. [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Spot on! For sure Adam's lost twin! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Can you guys tell how much fun I'm having during my lunch break? [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So it's taken her 3 hours to do 20 minutes' worth of editing? If she worked for anyone other than herself she'd get the sack. Piss poor performance.

Reactions: 7
F***ing hell!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
Wash your hair Ms Mooney you dirty begga!! She couldn't possibly get a fringe, she'd be too lazy to style it everyday and she'd actually have to wash her hair more than once a week

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.