Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really over does it with the “candid” pictures. I’m so embarrassed for her

I actually laughed out loud at this picture why is she posing like this 😩😂😂😂😂😂😂

Open mouth pose again same in every bloody picture. It’s not cute it makes you look like an absolute maniac brogan xo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Open mouth pose again same in every bloody picture. It’s not cute it makes you look like an absolute maniac brogan xo
@Meg1912 all of your edits from now on will have to be #gifted because she’s giving you so much stuff to make content from right here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Meg1912 all of your edits from now on will have to be #gifted because she’s giving you so much stuff to make content from right here [emoji23]
So true, she really is! [emoji23][emoji23] Brogie truly is the gift that keeps on giving! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I thought that was a Meg edit until I saw it on Brogan's account :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haaaa absolutely loving how you ladies are unsure whether the piccies I post are the real deal or my doing! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Should I start putting "Edit Disclaimer" or keep you guessing?! [emoji848][emoji848][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haaaa absolutely loving how you ladies are unsure whether the piccies I post are the real deal or my doing! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Should I start putting "Edit Disclaimer" or keep you guessing?! [emoji848][emoji848][emoji1787][emoji1787]
@Beg-an1912 production 😉
It’s the ship name of brogan,
what she basically does for a living
and you 😎

Reactions: 1

hahaha @Meg1912 this Brogie pose definitely needs to be in one of your edits. If she opens her mouth any wider it might stay like that!

Reactions: 1
Walking into the week like...
Until you really really need to go no.2 and you realise that you're f***ed because you're wearing dungarees. [emoji51][emoji51]

Thanks, Ooh! [emoji6][emoji41]

Double date! How adorbs!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually can’t deal with the poses she’s doing in these pictures? Does she think these look cute?
1AE863A5-69FF-4C2A-A43D-7866AF1A83F4.jpeg

• Haha
We are being blessed with some real gems with these poses 😂😂😂 The poses are awful, where did she get her inspiration from? It's either staring into dead air or a serial killer smile 😬😬

Another thing I don’t get... she comments on every single one of his posts on insta without fail!!! They’re probably sitting right next to eachother! Why not turn round to your bf and tell him you Love the picture of the two of you? Why does she always have to comment on his pictures and say it EVERY TIME
88DCE761-451A-4A90-8F5D-EA1646911AF6.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Another thing I don’t get... she comments on every single one of his posts on insta without fail!!! They’re probably sitting right next to eachother! Why not turn round to your bf and tell him you Love the picture of the two of you? Why does she always have to comment on his pictures and say it EVERY TIMEView attachment 27509
I also have great difficulty in believing that Benji would ever type Wowww......reeks of Brogan for sure.

Another thing I don’t get... she comments on every single one of his posts on insta without fail!!! They’re probably sitting right next to eachother! Why not turn round to your bf and tell him you Love the picture of the two of you? Why does she always have to comment on his pictures and say it EVERY TIMEView attachment 27509
Is it bad all I see in this photo is her lip, I have really thin lips so I know what cracking is like but god do something about it if you’re just gonna plaster your face online

Benji writing wowwwwww? can she be any more obvious [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Try harder BroGo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.