Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to agree here. Planes are absolutely disgusting and are so filthy. I can’t believe she wouldn’t be running to the shower after travelling 22 hours. Especially as she wasn’t too knackered to visit the parks last night!

I was in Spain last week. Took a two hour flight back to the UK and a two hours car journey home arriving at 3am. The first thing I HAD to do do was take a shower and wash my hair. 4 hours traveling. She is a skanky mess not washing her hair after a long haul flight 24 hours at a theme park AND time in a swimming pool. Skanky Skanky.

Reactions: 8
How inane is Brogies latest Insta post. One of the things I love most about Disney is all the rides!

Oh Ma gErd TheY HAve rIDes aT DiSneY?? Such quality content.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How inane is Brogies latest Insta post. One of the things I love most about Disney is all the rides!

Oh Ma gErd TheY HAve rIDes aT DiSneY?? Such quality content.
WHAT?? I thought there was only food?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
Benji’s so boring being reported might prompt him into being interesting for once

(The threads been edited so let me edit this to say I promise it was in reply to something not a randomly out of the blue comment about my level of interest in Benji😂)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Benji’s so boring being reported might prompt him into being interesting for once

(The threads been edited so let me edit this to say I promise it was in reply to something not a randomly out of the blue comment about my level of interest in Benji[emoji23])

What happened to the #SaveBenji posts [emoji23]

I’m wondering if there are lots of viewers out here who secretly love Benji!?

What happened to the #SaveBenji posts
Round one of the arguments are still there, round two has been removed,
It doesn’t matter if people don’t agree with each other but the arguments just clog up the thread.
Hope that ok.
Brogan and benji #Ad give us enough to comment on 🤣🤣

@Meg1912
56908E1A-8D29-4141-A1A7-34118C7726F0.jpeg

Finally explains why he looks so uncomfortable 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Round one of the arguments are still there, round two has been removed,
It doesn’t matter if people don’t agree with each other but the arguments just clog up the thread.
Hope that ok.
Brogan and benji #Ad give us enough to comment on [emoji1787][emoji1787]

@Meg1912
View attachment 27461

Finally explains why he looks so uncomfortable [emoji23][emoji23]
Precisely!! [emoji23][emoji23] William simply isn't very fond of Archie's new nanny, Brogranny!! [emoji1787][emoji1787] She's obviously hoping Harry will do the same as Jude Law did, but not sure Brogie's seduction techniques are as on fleek as her brows are! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Can't believe bogeys thread is moving quicker than the Ingham thread these days!

Watching a NYC vlog from 2 years ago and oh my word, WHAT A DIFFERENCE!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

• Wow
Reactions: 10
her skin is glowing off topic but every time she shows new clothes shes always feeling them up it makes me uncomfy to watch okay she might be feeling the fabric but its the sexy groping it makes me uncomfy when she gropes the chest area

every time i watch brogan she gets me more mad each time i dont know what it is about her :mad: i need to shower eat a salad and look after my skin, ive noticed a lot of you tubers have been to disneyland for free im in the wrong job who the duck is in they dungerees oversized lump shes acting like a baby, lol benjis face in that photo @Meg1912 can you add benji saying 900,000 piccies to go :ROFLMAO:lie back an enjoy holiday then dump this cry baby

do you think her hairdresser gives her tips on looking after her hair not being nasty but it doesn't look good my hairdresser gives me tips on my hair as i also have my own personal hairdresser.

i love watching gemma miles and nicole bickle they keep it real

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The more she smiles like a maniac in the photos the more I'm convinced that it is all fake and just to prove to everyone that she is happy and content... but the reality is very different.

Reactions: 6
"Benj is great at taking all of my piccies"

Why are you posing in front of the emergency info board then?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
"Benj is great at taking all of my piccies"

Why are you posing in front of the emergency info board then?!

View attachment 27477
Seems this trip will really test Brogie's creative skills to hide her stomach! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Basically cover it with everythink and anythink! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.