Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan and Adam Hattan doing a meet and greet together at summer in the city... I’m cringing thinking about it....

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Another thing I don’t get... she comments on every single one of his posts on insta without fail!!! They’re probably sitting right next to eachother! Why not turn round to your bf and tell him you Love the picture of the two of you? Why does she always have to comment on his pictures and say it EVERY TIMEView attachment 27509
Why does she have to show every single knasher in her mouth when she smiles, what's wrong with smiling naturally 😬 It's not cute sis..
Also she 100% manages his account or at least approves it before it's posted :L

Reactions: 6
she never makes effort anymore okay i get it if the weather is warm but ive never seen her with make up since meeting benji

Reactions: 2
Another thing I don’t get... she comments on every single one of his posts on insta without fail!!! They’re probably sitting right next to eachother! Why not turn round to your bf and tell him you Love the picture of the two of you? Why does she always have to comment on his pictures and say it EVERY TIMEView attachment 27509
Doesn't Banjo look like a prize chump with that grin?

Benji’s spirit jersey looks ridiculous.

“ i love this photo of us “ she commented on his picture of the two of them that she very clearly took.
She’s THAT girlfriend, commenting on everything, liking everything- it aint cute hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure that it’s Brogan posting on his account .. look through her posts and then his, it’s the same language and structure of sentences etc. Especially using words that aren’t necessarily the first you’d jump to/making the same errors e.g. grammatically it’s no one not no-one as they both seem to put

Reactions: 6
Hi, newbie here. Just wondered if Benji is supposed to put Ad/Gifted on his posts considering the company have paid for his trip too?

Reactions: 5
Hi, newbie here. Just wondered if Benji is supposed to put Ad/Gifted on his posts considering the company have paid for his trip too?
This has caused some argument on here yesterday so don’t be surprised/ upset if this is deleted! It’s not you it’s just because it was already discussed and some feel it derails the thread to keep rehashing it.

I personally think he should because he’s getting freebies and I think it’s Brogan posting, others think he shouldn’t because he’s not the influencer. It’s been reported by someone on here to the ASA so I guess it’s up to them to decide now!

Reactions: 3
That took me a while to see that, meg you are far too good!!!!!!! [emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji23]
Haha! [emoji23][emoji23] Thank you, cushtybert! [emoji847][emoji847] Thanks ATD for Brogie's free trip, which means new material for the next few months!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
As if benji would write this caption!!! It’s something brogan always captions her photos with as well, been caught out brogan 😂 and oh look surprise surprise brogies commented on it 😂
C9AADD53-AFA2-40B2-8E84-389A33B904A4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This has caused some argument on here yesterday so don’t be surprised/ upset if this is deleted! It’s not you it’s just because it was already discussed and some feel it derails the thread to keep rehashing it.

I personally think he should because he’s getting freebies and I think it’s Brogan posting, others think he shouldn’t because he’s not the influencer. It’s been reported by someone on here to the ASA so I guess it’s up to them to decide now!

Oh thank you, sorry obviously missed out on that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.